Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Aruba, who\'s going?

Boy, did I blow that call. Went by the tournament room and it's very much a mixed crowd. Maybe all the youngins are out partying, and partying hard.
Old 09-30-2007, 12:24 AM

Does anybody need a roommate for Aruba? I thought I had my seat sold, but it turns out UB decided it was too late to do a transfer. The Radisson, Hyatt and Holiday Inn are already sold out. If I can't find a roommate, can somebody recommend a near-by hotel that isn't a dump?
Old 09-30-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be posting updates and all sorts of stuff at the UB Aruba blog, but I don't know how much hand-by-hand live update coverage we'll do early on. Many of the UB pros will be posting stuff to the site as well, but the "live update" team is, well, me. And as we're expecting over 500 people, Day 1 chip counts may lag a wee bit.

But of course I'll try to keep up with who's in, who's out, who has a big stack, etc etc. Bluff is going to stream coverage of the final table, so those wanting to follow at the end will get hand-by-hand coverage. And once we get down to a few tables I'll be updating the action as fast as I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like just the coverage I'm looking for, so I'll definitely check out the UB blog. I won't be sweating it minute-by-minute, but rather several times a day. Enjoy your time in Aruba, Gene!