Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-19-2007, 06:32 AM

Default Harrington On Cash

While the 3 already published Harrington books were excellent value for money IMO, I have never heard of 'Action Dan' being regarded as a player who excells in cash games (if i'm wrong, I apologise Mr Harrington [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]...and no, I don't wanna HU!). In light of this, how useful is the Harrington on Cash series likely to be? While I suspect the advice will be reasonable, I expect it will be aimed at relative newcomers and losing players and is more likely to follow the lines of PG's Little Blue Book (look how well i can play a flopped set on a ragged flop!). My feeling is that most players will find it to be basic advice as opposed to the soon to be released and much anticipated (certainly by me [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] <font color="blue"> </font> ) PNL. Does anyone know anything about the likely content of HOC? I saw the post of TOC for PNL and it looks to be the perfect 'level-up' from NLH:TAP.

Anyway my first post so sorry if it was a bit blah-blah, was just something I was mulling over. Maybe Mr H. is actually a cash game God!<font color="blue"> </font>