Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-17-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re: New Party Points System

[ QUOTE ]
So say you earn 100 points on day 1 and then 150 on day 2 etc. and don't spend any during the 180 day period your total will start losing points every day.

Common sense would dictate its on 180 days inactivity but it's not exactly clear.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wondered about this too, it seems a little odd but if you regularly cash out your points quarterly or something it should be ok.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is possibly a dumb question, but it says on party's website:

"7.9 Do PartyPoints ever expire?
PartyPoints are available for you to use for up to 180 days after they have been added to your total. They will expire at the end of this period."

Now is that expiring after 180 days of inactivity, or just 180 days after you earn any points?

So say you earn 100 points on day 1 and then 150 on day 2 etc. and don't spend any during the 180 day period your total will start losing points every day.

Common sense would dictate its on 180 days inactivity but it's not exactly clear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant qoute where but i read terms and conditions once(i know very sad)it is clear it does state that you forfit points after 30days i think if you dont play.

Also im pretty sure if you didnt play for 6months even if you have like 10k in ur account the can make u forfit that(might be 12mionths)

Read the T&C's i know it's boring but theres some [censored] in there to fjuk u up
Old 07-18-2007, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Cant qoute where but i read terms and conditions once(i know very sad)it is clear it does state that you forfit points after 30days i think if you dont play.

Also im pretty sure if you didnt play for 6months even if you have like 10k in ur account the can make u forfit that(might be 12mionths)

Read the T&C's i know it's boring but theres some [censored] in there to fjuk u up

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, how about instead of making up [censored], you actually check the T&C? Revolutionary idea, I know.

Paragraphs in question:

11.1. If you do not access your Account by 'logging on' to your Account using your Account name and password and either (i) place a cash wager or bet via the Services, or (ii) enter a tournament with a cash entry fee via the Gaming Services, or (iii) play a raked hand via the Gaming Services, as applicable, for any consecutive period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the 'Grace Period') your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed 'Inactive'.

11.2. Once your Account has been deemed Inactive the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the 'Inactive Account Fee'). The Company will deduct an amount up to the Inactive Account Fee amount from your Account Balance on the day following the end of the Grace Period and then every thirty (30) days thereafter in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. [The fee is $5 currently.]

and:

'Inactivity', for the purposes of the PartyPoints Program, means not earning standard PartyPoints for a continuous period of 180 days.

9. In the event of your PartyPoints Account falling into Inactivity (as defined above), the full balance of your PartyPoints shall be forfeited.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:24 PM

Hello 2+2 Noob. Nice of you to read the T&C's to share that with us/me

No need to be rude to members of this community thats how you dont get places fast!

I read the T&C's some time ago and it kinda came back to me after you stated the terms in the T&C's anout the $5 administration fees.Maybe it is maybe it is not in there now(i can not be bothered to read as it's not a positive EV thing to do with my own spare time these days but i seem to remember the T&C's saying after a certain time peroid they close you down all together if you r account has been inactive in say 1yr or so.

OR IM I TALKING POOP AND MAKING UP THAT ONE TO!

Sure you have enought time on your hands to check that one our for us all!

Nice communicating with you hope you do well(Im defo taking POOP about that!) [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]