Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Notre Dame 8-1
1 0 0%
2 1 2.78%
3 1 2.78%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.78%
6 2 5.56%
7 2 5.56%
8 11 30.56%
9 5 13.89%
10 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-23-2007, 05:35 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
I second the request for an organizational chart both before and after.

I really believe that Absolute is 100% owned by KGC for tax purposes only and the money flow is at least two or three shell companies in different countries. I'd be completely shocked if they were willing to explicitly lay this out for you, but you can always ask. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I would like to know of anyone from KGC is on site. When did they arrive? In what capacity? How long will they be staying?

Why was AP removed from KGC site of licensed companies?

How many people from GA are involved in the audit? When did they arrive? Can you get a private interview with them to get their opinion on how cooperative AP is with the audit?

When was AJ last on the AP premises? Do they know his physical location now? By denying the allegations, he basically committed fraud on the part of AP. Why are they not willing to prosecute?

If they're telling us Scott will be removed from power for some time period, how can that be verified? What is the story behind all the stories? He's involved - he's not involved - hasn't been with AP for a year? How can you remove someone from an org that hasn't been involved for a year?

[/ QUOTE ]

Good ones. In general, ask for evidence that KGC actually has a set of testicles (no offense, Poker Mom).

[ QUOTE ]
nat,

if you would like some company and assistance, i am free for the next few weeks

[/ QUOTE ]
Sure, it would be welcome for sure. I'm not sure if the possibility of Adanthar taking my place is realistic or if he is coming down. But another person down there would be a good thing in my mind.

[ QUOTE ]
nat,

if you would like some company and assistance, i am free for the next few weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

p.s. I highly suggest u take snagglepuss up on this offer...2 sets of eyes are better than one, and I think a 2-man 2+2 team will aid the authoritativeness of your ultimate report.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you're trying to help them get back on their feet. The people who own the company are responsible for the cheating, and you think that cleaning house will solve that problem? How do you wipe out the owners of a buisness and remain viable?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because AP being clean/open/honest/etc going forward is good for poker. If I don't think they're really committed to that I'll say so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed in that attitude. After what they've done, anything less than that company going under is NOT good for poker. Like many people have already shouted, if other sites see what AP did and also see them get away with it, that will be horrible for everybody.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:37 PM

Since when did 2+2 posters become the know all and be all of poker? I thought this was just a chat forum?
Old 10-23-2007, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's OK that you don't want to say just when ur trip is, but can u give those of us who want to submit questions for you just a ballpark date by which such requests must be in by? e.g. I want 36 hours to think my my Qs for you...you won't be gone by then, will u?

Also, I didn't c the answer to it in this thread, but did AP give u justification for not letting you look at the REALLY incriminating evidence? e.g. the actual cheaters' accounts?? LIke I said before, what's the point of getting a tour of the murder scene if u don't get to see the body/weapon?

[/ QUOTE ]
I won't be gone in 36 hours.

The known cheater HHs have been "locked down" by the auditors. I can't get involved in the subject of their audit. I don't really know the technical details of the wording and what else the auditors are looking at. That would be one of my areas of questioning.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So it's really just about....trying to help them get back on their feet in any way I can.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? This whole thing is fishy. Best thing that can happen is Absolute goes down the tubes and serves as a warning and lesson to the other major sites to make sure that their *sses are squeaky clean. No one should be helping Absolute.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why you're trying to help them get back on their feet. The people who own the company are responsible for the cheating, and you think that cleaning house will solve that problem? How do you wipe out the owners of a buisness and remain viable?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because AP being clean/open/honest/etc going forward is good for poker. If I don't think they're really committed to that I'll say so.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed in that attitude. After what they've done, anything less than that company going under is NOT good for poker. Like many people have already shouted, if other sites see what AP did and also see them get away with it, that will be horrible for everybody.

[/ QUOTE ]
My ultimate goal is not to sink the company. I want them to pay for their mistakes. I also want them to be a good company going forward.

Am I off base here?
Old 10-23-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell is Nat? and why was he chosen to go down there? Is he a poker pro? This all seems crazy and fishy to me. What credentials does OP have that we should even care about him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for your questions, which we shall proceed to ignore.
Go read the other threads on this topic for the answers.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who the hell is Nat? and why was he chosen to go down there? Is he a poker pro? This all seems crazy and fishy to me. What credentials does OP have that we should even care about him?

[/ QUOTE ]

I can vouch for Nat's credentials. When we were little he always used to win at Clue and I lost my dog one time and Nat found him.