Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 07:43 AM

Default Re: Questions for you guys who tried cocaine

[ QUOTE ]
All stimulants have a weird mood enhancer that doesnt last long. Havent done coke or ritalin in yrs, but I get a similar feeling w/ my first cup of coffee in the morning. It doesnt last long but it makes you feel like life is perfect for a few minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you take it like, every minute you would feel as tho the world is perfect ALL THE TIME??!!!!????

This gives me a great idea.....
Old 11-14-2007, 07:45 AM

get a tr from ed first.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All stimulants have a weird mood enhancer that doesnt last long. Havent done coke or ritalin in yrs, but I get a similar feeling w/ my first cup of coffee in the morning. It doesnt last long but it makes you feel like life is perfect for a few minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

So if you take it like, every minute you would feel as tho the world is perfect ALL THE TIME??!!!!????

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds pretty good in theory, give it a go with a TR after a couple weeks
Old 11-14-2007, 08:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds pretty good in theory, give it a go with a TR after a couple weeks

[/ QUOTE ]

This has exciting implications- however, one problem - the only vendor of this "cocaine" stuff I know is really mean and lives in a bad part of town. I will go there during daylight hours as to not disturb the dwellers of his "hood" as they partake in their nightly activities. TR to follow...
Old 11-14-2007, 08:04 AM

Everyone I know that sells will also deliver.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone I know that sells will also deliver.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you post that cocaine vendors number so everyone that wants to try some can have some delivered??? That would be great.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:17 AM

Here's my connect:

216-766-8476
Old 11-14-2007, 08:17 AM

Ask for Stu.
Old 11-14-2007, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please explain me what are the real effects of cocaine?
I tried it several times and it pretty much did nothing to me.
Effects: unable to sleep for several hours, mouth/theets numb, and urge to do another line. Is that all?
The last effect makes no sense, unless I'm subconsiously liking it. But I have no conscious mental effect, what kind of drug is this?? I don't feel more chatty than usual and my brain works like when I'm not high.
Before you ask, I tried from several sources, so I don't think I always got bad coke.
As for quantity, once I did like 0,4g in half an hour that should be an enormous amount, but still I felt pretty much nothing.
Also, I've read Freud's Cocaine which I think said at some point that the drug has no effects if you're not very tired. I tried when I hadn't sleep for a night, but the non-effects were the same.
Another guy who tried it thinks pretty much the same things, so I'm not the only one.

My friends, on the other hand, do like it a lot. They keep on telling me "you don't get it, you're high and you don't realize it" but they were never able to explain me what the real effects of the drug are.

Unable to find an answer I started thinking they do this because they feel gangsta or something. Their typical coke night is: going to a dude's place, and pass the night doing lines. When it's finished they go downtown to a [censored] to buy some other. Is this the right way to do coke?
Shouldn't they go the bar/discos to find ladies? isn't cocaine used for that?

Last question: when should I consider them being addicted? At the present time they're doing it from one to three times a week. Is that much?

[/ QUOTE ]

Euphoria is the primary effect leading to a sense that you're the sh.it. Followed quickly by the desire to do another line which may require you spend absurd amounts of time and effort acquiring said additional line.

You can lose friends to cocaine; not because they die, though it would appear that does happen, but because they become even bigger ass.holes than they were before they started trying to acquire the next line.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:50 AM

[image]http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/thumb/2/2a/199px-I'm_RickJames_Bitch!.jpg[/image]