Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2007, 11:46 PM

Default Foxwoods this w/e?

Hey all - just wondering if anyone will be headed to FW this weekend...- I'm hoping to play some $1-2, $2-5 NL, Omaha (what limits do they spread these days?) on Saturday-Sunday...thanks for replying!
Old 05-25-2007, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Foxwoods this w/e?

I am going on friday and monday. Anyone else going those days?

Not sure... I know its above 5/10 for Omaha... maybe 20/40 ? I cant recall.
Old 05-25-2007, 05:17 AM

for omaha they always have 4/8 halfkill and pretty often get an 8/16 going, and i've seen 15/30 as well. there's also a 75/150 game sometimes.
Old 05-25-2007, 09:25 AM

I just woke up this a.m. to a dream that I was playing 2-5 NL against this huge nit who's a regular at the 1-2 games. I had bought into the game for a full 500 and he had me slightly covered. My first hand into the game i was dealt the pretty AK of hearts and raised from the button to 25. He re-raised 100 more from the cutoff, I pushed, and he showed me the 7-9 off. I began offering him a deal immediately because I knew there was no way my hand could hold up, but he declined. Well, the door card was the pretty Ace of diamonds, followed by a 6 of diamonds and an 8 of clubs. The river came a 4 of diamonds, giving him four to a diamond flush, and of course, the river brought him the 8 of diamonds to complete it.

So, I'm heading down this morning to recoup my losses. 1-2 or 2-5, depending on how the games look.

holla
Old 05-25-2007, 01:58 PM

Monday should be a madhouse expect 3 hour wait for 1/2 2/4 2/5 4/8 holdem and im sure there will be some mid limit omaha. get there before noon is my advice.
Old 05-25-2007, 02:34 PM

Yeah thats what im shooting for. Probably 12 or 1.

Are you going down monday as well?
Old 05-25-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just woke up this a.m. to a dream that I was playing 2-5 NL against this huge nit who's a regular at the 1-2 games. I had bought into the game for a full 500 and he had me slightly covered. My first hand into the game i was dealt the pretty AK of hearts and raised from the button to 25. He re-raised 100 more from the cutoff, I pushed, and he showed me the 7-9 off. I began offering him a deal immediately because I knew there was no way my hand could hold up, but he declined. Well, the door card was the pretty Ace of diamonds, followed by a 6 of diamonds and an 8 of clubs. The river came a 4 of diamonds, giving him four to a diamond flush, and of course, the river brought him the 8 of diamonds to complete it.

So, I'm heading down this morning to recoup my losses. 1-2 or 2-5, depending on how the games look.

holla

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha awesome! You know its going to be a fun day when you have to gamble in real life to win back what you lost in your dreams.
Old 05-25-2007, 03:28 PM

honestly I would try to get there before noon I am going down there this w/e not sure if Sunday or Monday yet though
Old 05-25-2007, 08:51 PM

I wonder what the Sat/Sun crowd will be. Such good weather, wouldn't surprise me if it was quiet.
Old 05-26-2007, 12:22 AM

It was somewhat busy tonight. I'd imagine its going to be busier on monday than any of the other days.