Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 05-12-2007, 03:04 AM

Default Re: AP reload this wekend

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
it says for a limited time they will clear at the newer rate..limited time??

[/ QUOTE ]

Limited time is AP's way of saying I may [censored] you soon...so heres a tease

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, keep in mind that most of their changes came without notice and affected existing bonuses and existing MGR players.

[/ QUOTE ]

In this case it benefits players and such but I agree with PA. A change of anytype should be communicated and people given notice. Not one day management over lunch says lets change the terms....(picks up phone calls CTO, "make the change....today").

Thats my two cents.....keep the change!
Old 05-12-2007, 05:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
for e-pass you just have to run bacbk to back trans.

e-mail for VIP support;

Thank you for contacting us.

Please allow us inform you that in this case because you are one of our valued player, we can do an exaction and you are able to made two deposit and we will credit the rest of the amount to your pending account

[/ QUOTE ]

This is precisely what I asked them to do for me, and they replied that it would be unfair to other players if they made exceptions.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:01 AM

I withdrew enough money from bankroll for this bonus on Thursday night. The money is now in my neteller account. Is there a time period between when you can withdraw and then redeposit, using the same method, to take advantage of the bonus?
Old 05-12-2007, 07:34 PM

cant cash out within 12 hours of promo start.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

e-mail for VIP support;

Please allow us inform you that in this case because you are one of our valued player, we can do an exaction and you are able to made two deposit and we will credit the rest of the amount to your pending account

[/ QUOTE ]

This is precisely what I asked them to do for me, and they replied that it would be unfair to other players if they made exceptions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting that they told you this. I made a deposit on friday for $1k, then another on saturday for $350. I asked them if they would give me the other $50 in my bonus account and they replied within the hour telling me it was there (which it was). I am an elite VIP if that matters. I also had emailed them telling them I liked the change to their bonus structure and that I would make AP my home site again if they kept the change. Maybe that helped influence them to give me the $50.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

e-mail for VIP support;

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting that they told you this. I made a deposit on friday for $1k, then another on saturday for $350. I asked them if they would give me the other $50 in my bonus account and they replied within the hour telling me it was there (which it was). I am an elite VIP if that matters. I also had emailed them telling them I liked the change to their bonus structure and that I would make AP my home site again if they kept the change. Maybe that helped influence them to give me the $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

I too am a VIP ELITE, this may be why.

I think it is a great idea for all AP users to e-mail support and help management keep the new terms, by showing them your support.

MR_WOLFF
Old 05-14-2007, 09:04 PM

Anyone know how long you have to wait before you can withdraw again after you get the bonus? I don't want to be accused of abusing my bonus, though effectively thats what I am doing. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]