Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Email: PartyPoker milking remaining US players balances.

http://www.pay-pro.com/crd_faq/en/cash_out_options.html
Old 01-14-2007, 06:02 PM

wow, a buck minimum through IGM
Old 01-14-2007, 08:58 PM

I was able to cash my change out of Party, it was less than a dollar.

To those who want to say US banks don't do this: WRONG. SOP for most banks is to reclaim the money after 7 years inactivity.
Old 01-14-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW the practice of Australian banks blatantly stealing their customers' money, is NOT a standard practice in other countries.

[/ QUOTE ]

All banks do the same, they do the same in Canada. I lost party points because I didn`t log in and play, no big deal.
They are the second largest poker site on the net.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not concerned about the remaining breadcrumbs myself. But obviously there are some big issues here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This cracks me up.
Old 01-14-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm not concerned about the remaining breadcrumbs myself. But obviously there are some big issues here.

[/ QUOTE ]

This cracks me up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay how about this then:

"I went to the zoo today and I saw a big elephant and a little squirrel."

Can you cope with that, or does the concept make your head explode?
Old 01-15-2007, 01:25 AM

I am sooo tempted to just be abusive in this thread. However, I'll try to give the benefit of the doubt.

1) If you have a lot of money on PP, you should withdraw it. Thus, you will not have any fees charged.

2) If you do not have a lot of money on PP, you should withdraw it. Thus, you will not have any fees charged.

3) If you choose not to withdraw your money, PP has no responsibility to maintain your account indefinitely.

I do not understand why anyone has a problem with this.

In addition:
1) It appears that it is a relatively common practice for many financial institutions globally to close accounts after a given period of time.

2) It is sound business practice for non-financial institutions to close dormant accounts after a given period of time. I have served as a Director on a number of different boards (with turnover from $300k/year up to $1billion/year) and (because sometimes debts were unpaid) it is common practice to write off such debts. On at least one occasion I can recall where one organisation wrote off credits (they were under $25) for a group of customers who we could no longer contact.

I tried to think of a witty comment about someone named after an extinct animal fighting for the rights of dormant account holders, but couldn't think of anything here.

[ QUOTE ]
There must be at least several million dollars involved, and there may be some individual players who stand to lose thousands.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have seen no evidence to support the statement that there is "at least several million dollars involved." Nor is there any prohibition on US based players cashing out that I am aware of.

[ QUOTE ]
They have NOT accomodated US players who are now locked out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there any US based player who is unable to cash out?

Can you prove that such a person exists?

Have you been unable to cash out?

[ QUOTE ]
This looks pretty good for the right Plaintiff. Discovery alone would be interesting:

"Please provide a list of all potential class members, including their contact information and all email addresses used to send out the subject email notices"

Think they would pay up what they owe the players or turn over their US player database ?

[/ QUOTE ]
The concept of using US courts to litigate (as this process implies) against a business with no assets in the US is about as moronic as the rest of the stubborn idiocy in this thread.
Old 01-15-2007, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am sooo tempted to just be abusive in this thread. However, I'll try to give the benefit of the doubt.

1) If you have a lot of money on PP, you should withdraw it. Thus, you will not have any fees charged.

2) If you do not have a lot of money on PP, you should withdraw it. Thus, you will not have any fees charged.

3) If you choose not to withdraw your money, PP has no responsibility to maintain your account indefinitely.

I do not understand why anyone has a problem with this.

In addition:
1) It appears that it is a relatively common practice for many financial institutions globally to close accounts after a given period of time.

2) It is sound business practice for non-financial institutions to close dormant accounts after a given period of time. I have served as a Director on a number of different boards (with turnover from $300k/year up to $1billion/year) and (because sometimes debts were unpaid) it is common practice to write off such debts. On at least one occasion I can recall where one organisation wrote off credits (they were under $25) for a group of customers who we could no longer contact.

I tried to think of a witty comment about someone named after an extinct animal fighting for the rights of dormant account holders, but couldn't think of anything here.

[ QUOTE ]
There must be at least several million dollars involved, and there may be some individual players who stand to lose thousands.

[/ QUOTE ]
I have seen no evidence to support the statement that there is "at least several million dollars involved." Nor is there any prohibition on US based players cashing out that I am aware of.

[ QUOTE ]
They have NOT accomodated US players who are now locked out.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is there any US based player who is unable to cash out?

Can you prove that such a person exists?

Have you been unable to cash out?

[ QUOTE ]
This looks pretty good for the right Plaintiff. Discovery alone would be interesting:

"Please provide a list of all potential class members, including their contact information and all email addresses used to send out the subject email notices"

Think they would pay up what they owe the players or turn over their US player database ?

[/ QUOTE ]
The concept of using US courts to litigate (as this process implies) against a business with no assets in the US is about as moronic as the rest of the stubborn idiocy in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything you are saying is completely irrelevant. You are bizarre, narcissistic and sociopathic and you have an astonishingly low level of intelligence.
Old 01-15-2007, 06:17 AM

The procedure is standard, but the fact they sent it to US players using the exact content they use to use before the ban shows what complete and udder morons they are over at Party.
Old 01-15-2007, 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The procedure is standard, but the fact they sent it to US players using the exact content they use to use before the ban shows what complete and udder morons they are over at Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou. I think you are the first person to get one of the main points in my OP. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]