Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2007, 12:34 PM

Default Replayer with HUD

Right now, I am using PT and PaHUD. When I play hands back in the PT replayer, it doesn't show the HUD stats, so it's hard for me to know why I made a particular decision.

I can click on the stat symbol, but that is kind of a pain when you want to go hand thru hand for a session, and also see the hud stats on other players at the table.

Even clicking on the stat symbol doesnt' show all the stats, for example, post flop numbers are missing.

Anyway, what I am looking for is a replayer that would at least show some of the stats, like a hud.

Even better, one that would allow me to customize what it shows.

Best, one that would allow me to see the stats as I saw them at the time. For example, if I only had 20 hands against a villain in a certain hand, but ended up with 100, I would like to see what I was seeing when I played the hand against him (at 20 hands), as well as what I saw for the other villains at the table.

Does Poker Office have a better replayer. Are there 3rd party replayers that have some or all of the features I am looking for?

Help appreciated.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:25 PM

Default Re: Replayer with HUD

IIRC the replayer in PokerEV shows VPIP/PFR/AF. Not sure if it is the stats you had at the time or total stats, probably the latter.

I think the Holdemmanager replayer/hud is gonna do all of this when it is done (gogogo rvg).
Old 10-28-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: Replayer with HUD

PokerEV pulls it up from the PokerAce database cache, or your currently selected database if you don't have PokerAce installed. So it'll contain whatever is in the cache at the time of replaying.

It's of limited use obviously compared to a full overlay. The good news it that both PT3 and HM have said they'll be implementing this.