Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2006, 12:01 PM

Default Re: RESULTS

Well, we can't say for sure that seat 5 had a low draw, can we? I did make a not that I thought he was sketchy, but I'd want more certainty before making a note like that.

The rake at Stars is kinda standard $3. I find at the higher limits I'm much more concerned with how bad the players are than how bad the rake is.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:45 PM

Default Re: RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
Well, we can't say for sure that seat 5 had a low draw, can we? I did make a not that I thought he was sketchy, but I'd want more certainty before making a note like that.

The rake at Stars is kinda standard $3. I find at the higher limits I'm much more concerned with how bad the players are than how bad the rake is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, seat 5 didn't necessarily have a low draw. Also, calling in 6th with a draw to a 6 low isn't that terrible. If he had the low draw, he could also have high possibilities. He could have made a loose call, but hard to say without seeing his hole cards.

Isn't the $3 max rake kind of standard online. When you are playing 30/60, that rake is a pretty low percentage of the pot.