Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2007, 09:39 PM

Default 2p2 needs some srs biz modding ASAP

Wow. I mean, wow. The forums are sucking at an all time low right now. Not all, but a lot of the more popular ones.

BBV- waaaay too many stupid no content posts, too many 2p2 jokes being posted ad-nauseum.

BBV4L- wtf is this? a forum? typical bbv4L post = hay guys, i got an erection, or, hay guys, i'm a troll haha.

BBV4L in it's current state should be shut down. I had to see some idiot post a cartoon last night that was making fun of a child w/ cancer about to die a slow and painful death. The idiot who posted it got temp banned, but it doesn't stop there. Someone needs to IP ban half the forum.

HSNL- This forum has been declining for a while. It sucks when you notify a moderator about a post regarding 'high stakes games in beijing!, pm for details!' and it's still there six hours later. Also w/ the posters who post total crap no content threads about vague meta-game mindless ramblings.

OOT- Has been in the gutter lately. Spam, googletarding, no content posts about someone's jeep being 'gangster', etc, etc.

Also, this new trend about using the same joke is getting old.

i.e., rick astley- how many times am I going to open a thread to see a link to that video?

It feels like the forum is being assaulted by a bunch of horny fourth graders who think mindless clutter is awesome.

edited to add: NVG- see BBV4L in a different context. that forum was cool for a while, then railbirds started cluttering it with total crap, and we don't need to know everytime Sbrugby or PA or anyother HS player sits down or doubles up. Dids could really clean up his forum.

-Tex