Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-22-2007, 08:49 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

This program doesn't seem to read the hand history files from FTP for me - I never see the last 3 pots like I do in stars, thoughts?
Old 08-22-2007, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey.. I'd like to suggest another stat you can add to the menu (that opens when you click the displayed stats..the yellow menu) Perhaps, if it isn't difficult to accomplish, you can add (for each street) "Folded to Check/Raise"

I was recently playing against a pretty loose and aggressive player who'd bet almost anything, but when he was check/raised, he'd fold. He wouldn't fold to a flat out bet, but to a check/raise, if he didn't have the nuts, he was a goner (believe you, me.. it was a great tell to pick up on).

Anyway that can be done? Thanks,
Nick

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it could be done... but it isn't a priority right now.

[ QUOTE ]

when you rebuild a database...the old info is deleted?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes the database starts from scratch. I should really put two buttons there. 1 for bulk imports and another to clear the database.

[ QUOTE ]

Is there going to be support for iPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

There already is, but I gave the guy who commissioned me to write it a 3 month exclusive with it. I think he has at least 2 months left.

[ QUOTE ]

Opponent's fold to 2nd barrel isn't working for heads up tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've got a feeling that this could be because of the rather precise definition of a 2nd barrel I used. It has to be a raised pot, followed by the same person betting the flop and turn. So if it were a limped or a re-raised pot then it wouldn't count as a 2nd barrel.

This might seem a little perverse, but I was looking to solve a problem i.e. I wanted to know how often a guy was going to float the flop and fold to a turn bet. The dynamics and hand ranges that apply in 3-bet or limped pots are different. In my judgement the differences are sufficient that including these hands in the same stat may appear to make more sense, but it would dilute the usefulness of what I was trying to do. You are of course free to disagree.

Triggerie. Thx for the detailed comments. I'll have a look at the hand you posted and other suggestions tomorrow.

Thac. My problem with the HH window was that even routine hands become fairly lengthy if you allocate a line to each pre-flop decision. I kinda like my compromise of only showing post-flop action in full. If nobody else does though it's easy to change. I agree with T$ being better.

[ QUOTE ]

Great program. However, something strange I can't understand. Just played a session for the first time with it. It moved the HH's to the folder I have as Archived history folder in realtime. But I only have the move observed HH's box checked. I'm confused.

Also, it altered the beginning of each HH with some jibberish. Thus, PT will not read them when I try to import. Thanks for any help.

[/ QUOTE ]

That does indeed sound like a bug. Which site were you playing - FTP? I'll check it tomorrow

[ QUOTE ]

Is there any way for me to copy (and then paste) a player's stats from either the HUD or from the detailed stats window? I have not been able to highlight and copy anything. I like to be able to copy key stats periodically into "player's notes" to document if there is a dramatic change in style over time.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can dump the database as a text file and search for a player name. Probably a little too clumsy for what you wanted to do [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Hello, this looks like great software but I'm having trouble installing it. I'm getting the error message about mfc71.dll. I downloaded that file through a link in this thread but that didn't seem to fix anything. I must be doing something simple wrong. Any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should check that you got the spelling of the dll file you want exactly right. It is quite possible that you get the file and it asks you for another similar file right away.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:52 PM

Mike - maybe you could have the option to trim the HH or not (not sure how difficult that'd be).

Also, it seems like when I rebuild my database, delete the HH files, and rebuild using new files, it deletes my old hands. Maybe you could do something to check if a hand is in the database and add it if it's not.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Is there going to be support for iPoker?

[/ QUOTE ]

There already is, but I gave the guy who commissioned me to write it a 3 month exclusive with it. I think he has at least 2 months left.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it won't be public until 2 months? How can I contact this guy?
Old 08-23-2007, 08:40 AM

2 more months for ipoker, crap...nice work so far anyway
Old 08-23-2007, 12:08 PM

ok , when i rebuild my database , it goes up 2 200k hands and then says "parameter is incorrect" and then i click ok and then it says "shutting down import" but it gets stuck there and the only way i can close RT hud is through the process manager,, but when i do that it doesnt load the hands

(i can tell because i wont have stats on n e 1 on the tble when im using RT hud, then i open PA hud and i have a ton of hands on every1? why is it doing this?
Old 08-23-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok , when i rebuild my database , it goes up 2 200k hands and then says "parameter is incorrect" and then i click ok and then it says "shutting down import" but it gets stuck there and the only way i can close RT hud is through the process manager,, but when i do that it doesnt load the hands

(i can tell because i wont have stats on n e 1 on the tble when im using RT hud, then i open PA hud and i have a ton of hands on every1? why is it doing this?

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds as if RT is having problems importing a particular file. I don't have the message "Parameter is incorrect" anywhere in the program so I'm not sure what the problem could be. Can you see which file it is stopping at (it should say "Scanning xxx.xxx" at the bottom of the Realtime window) and remove it from the archive folder? If the import works without that file then please email it to me. My addr is on the about box.

If the import still fails, then it sounds as if you may have a memory issue. I haven't tested it on more than 500k hands. How many files do you have in the archive folder?

I'm hoping to get another version out tonight so if I could get a file before then, that would be best.
Old 08-23-2007, 02:53 PM

Default import additional hands into database needed for extended testing

I ran into this thread 1 week ago and have been testing this HUD with real money play and also watching this thread. thanks, mike and any other people for excellent work.

i think an function of importing into database is a must for me to keep test this software. i tried idleminer ftp with PT, realtimeHUD on and the next day, everything is screwed on my laptop. i have to basically restart my system. Without the functionality of importing to an existing database of realtimeHUD, i had to do that. i never had that kind of problem with my laptop after two years of using for poker. it might be a problem with PT, realtimeHUD or idleminer.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: import additional hands into database needed for extended testing

Just downloaded and have been testing it out... a few things:

1)I have the mucked card timer set to 0 because it just clutters up my screen, but a lot of the time they will be shown anyway, and will stay up for the entire current hand before going away. Any idea why this is or how to get rid of it?

2)Also agree with a couple of posters that it would really be nice to change font color based on a chosen criteria... i.e. if a player's VPIP > 40 his font is a different color.

3) For table average it would be nice to have average preflop raise to go along with VPIP
Old 08-23-2007, 03:49 PM

Default Re: import additional hands into database needed for extended testing

[ QUOTE ]
I ran into this thread 1 week ago and have been testing this HUD with real money play and also watching this thread. thanks, mike and any other people for excellent work.

i think an function of importing into database is a must for me to keep test this software. i tried idleminer ftp with PT, realtimeHUD on and the next day, everything is screwed on my laptop. i have to basically restart my system. Without the functionality of importing to an existing database of realtimeHUD, i had to do that. i never had that kind of problem with my laptop after two years of using for poker. it might be a problem with PT, realtimeHUD or idleminer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry you had problems. I downloaded the trial copy of idleminer and it seems to work OK for me. It sounds as if there could be a problem with Realtime/PT/idleminer wanting to access a HH file at the same time, but I haven't experienced it.

for my next build - tonight hopefully - I'm going to put an option to clear a database at the start of an import, rather than automatically clearing it. This should you to import a bunch of mined hands when you want by keeping them around using the "keep persisent .tmp files" option. Importing the hands in bulk after you finish mining should be safer than running Realtime when two other programs may want to access the files.