View Poll Results: KQo
raise 38 71.70%
fold 11 20.75%
call 4 7.55%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: NL Bots oSn Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]

Nation has visited my house on many occasions....and knows we are not bots....Isn't that all the proff he needs???

[/ QUOTE ] You, nation, and the third guy (as well as at least one other person) live in the same person and not one of you has (or can buy) a digital camera to take a photo in the next hour or so? Really?

I think, from the general tone of several posters (not necessarily myself) that not everyone thinks that nation is not *directly* involved in this.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:54 PM

Default Re: NL Bots on Full Tilt

I'm Sam Waterston, of the popular TV series "Law & Order." As a senior citizen, you're probably aware of the threat robots pose. Robots are everywhere, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel. Well, now there's a company that offers coverage against the unfortunate event of robot attack, with Old Glory Insurance. Old Glory will cover you with no health check-up or age consideration. You need to feel safe. And that's harder and harder to do nowadays, because robots may strike at any time.

And when they grab you with those metal claws, you can't break free . . . because they're made of metal, and robots are strong. Now, for only $4 a month, you can achieve peace of mind in a world full of crime and robots, with Old Glory Insurance.

So, don't cower under your afghan any longer. Make a choice. Old Glory Insurance. For when the metal ones decide to come for you - and they will.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:56 PM

Just letting everyone know where I stand right now.

Honestly I'm not sure.

I do think it's possible, although unlikely, that stats this similar could be produced by humans playing off a set play-sheet.

I want more data on these guys though.
I want to know if they really were ALL playing at the same time practically EVERY time.

Somebody with a bigger database than Trebek's could look into it perhaps?
And can also provide confirmation that all of Trebek's stats on these guys are accurate.

We're just going off of one guy's stats here folks. Confirmation from someone else would be a good thing.

I also want to know more about how often they time-out during a hand, what times they play, how many tables, etc etc.

But even if they do occasionally time-out during a hand that cold just be proof that they SOMETIMES decide to play the hands themselves.

My thought on this is that there's just no way possible that all 3 ALWAYS played at exactly the same time EVERY time.
Logging on and logging-off together at exactly the same time each time. That is one aspect that just strikes me as way too weird.

If someone can provide proof that the 3 of them pretty much always came in and out together I would be more convinced on the bot-ness of them.

As it stands now, I'm still not entirely convinced.

mind you, I'm not saying they aren't bots. I'm just trying to keep looking at this with an open-mind.

Nation's and pokerfink's endorsements of these guys shouldn't just be completely ignored.
These are long-time 2+2'ers who are putting their necks on the line to say that a couple guys they know really do use such a play-sheet as they describe.

wow i picked the right time to go busto on FTP. That is all.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll say it again...

In what form is this "playbook" is it on a computer or something like a printout? Simple question that doesn't involve releasing any "strategy" info.

[/ QUOTE ] neither. its all memorized. However, we did first construct it on paper.

[/ QUOTE ]

funniest post in the thread imo
Old 05-10-2007, 02:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nlnut, or even brandon,

Could you tell me what info you provided to FTP? Was it just them telling you they were investigating you and you sent in IDs and such, or did you actually explain to them your "sweatshop"?

Im just curious as to how they concluded you werent bots, if you guys never explained to them your setup. I know this sucks for you guys, but you have at least admit its understandable why everyone here assumed(es) it was botting. Earlier you said they never asked for details, so I find it alarming they just concluded on their own it wasnt bots without having any knowledge of your setup.

Have you been in contact with FTP since this all came out? I hope at the very least they allow you to change your screen names.

thanks

Alobar

[/ QUOTE ]

alobar brings up a good point, ftp finished their investigation, so i don't see any harm in sharing some details if u have nothing to hide...

marchron - one of the most hilarious SNL bits ever!!!

Took an hour and a half of catch up from last night...

I'm looking very forward to seeing your guys' setup TODAY (i.e. you posting a picture today). It isn't going to "prove" much, but it'll definitely make me more inclined to think that you guys could quite possibly be telling the truth after all.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:58 PM

Utility Bill

Name: Nlnut

Breakdown of current charges:

Air Conditioner: $40.85
Lights: $36.90
4 Computers,8 moniters: $51.00
Bots: $0.00
TV: $26.50

Total $155.25

Once FTP got this copy of nlnut's utility bill from nlnut and crew, there was no reason to investigate further.
Old 05-10-2007, 02:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is no automated script running dictating action on every street. All human decisions.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good. I think it's about time that someone (statistician maybe) in this thread started to analyze the bet AMOUNTS - percent of the pot on every street - instead of just the %ages of whether someone did or didn't bet on each street.

PLEASE, someone do this:

- What percent of the pot are these guys betting on every street?

- What SIZED bets are these people folding to when they fold?

If there is no automated script running, we'll be able to tell if this "system" is within human ability or not. No human could or would be able to perfectly assess the exact same percentage bet (rounded up or floored down to the exact dollar or whatever) 100% of the time over 500k hands.

SOMEONE DO IT PLEASE!

[/ QUOTE ]

With AHK scripting it is easy to consistently bet the same percentage of the pot. Many people uses such scripts (like BetPot, see Software forum). Nothing shady about it. No automation, just an extra button (kind of) you click yourself to bet a specific amount.

Adde