Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 10:37 PM

Default Re: Variance: Potentially Kinky Girl, what\'s my play?

So she tells me where she lives and it's only a few blocks so i decide to walk over. On the way i see this african old guy dressed in white bedsheets. He is carrying a sign that says, "one day i will strike". On his back it says, "Jesus victoire". He speaks to me in french, and i just say, "Jesus isn't real", and he looks distressed. I carry on.

I get up to her house and it seems pretty std for our area (fairly nice,3 floors, garden etc). Her mom answeres the door and is actually pretty good looking/young. I talk to her for about a minute, then realize this lady has no daughter and that i'm at the wrong house. WHOOOOOPS. So i call her and find out i got the wrong number, blah blah, it's accrosss the street.

I cross the street and she opens the door and i go in. Her dad was watching tv and reading the paper at the same time (wtf?) and had half moon glasses at the tip of his nose (again, why the [censored] do people do this?).

She's wearing a short (really short) skirt and a std looking tank top. She briefly introduces me to her dad, who seems uninterested (ship it), then she asks if i want to watch a movie. She asks me to choose between King Kong, Inside Man, and V for Vendetta. Sweet! Movies i've all seen. I choose V for Vendetta because it's longer (King Kong blows, i know it's the longest, and i *think* that V for Vendetta is longer than Inside Man). Thanks for that tip ipot. It takes less than ten mins before we start making out, then another five for her to get up and make sure her door is locked (score). It takes another half minute for me to realize that she's not wearing panties.

She gives me some skull for a few mins (she was a tad above average, but not the best i've ever gotten) then asks if i want to eat her out. I decline as politely as i can and "we" just decide to [censored] and skip that. I wrap up (obv, aids is bad), and give it to her doggy for a bit. Then she gets on top for a bit. Before i climax, she takes off the condom, and sucks for 30 seconds. She's a good girl and swallows. We watch the rest of the movie and i finger her (felt bad about not eating her out before) then say that i should go because she's got school tomorrow (lol).

As i walked out the father gave me the "you just banged my daughter didn't you look". Yes, sir. I'll get pics next time (prolly the weekend), her camera was broken apparently.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you should def post a link to her myspace

[/ QUOTE ]
she uses facebook. and i think her profile is set to "private"
Old 05-22-2007, 10:44 PM

A+
Old 05-22-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A+

[/ QUOTE ]

would read again
Old 05-22-2007, 10:48 PM

you make me proud. NIcely done young man
Old 05-22-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you make me proud. NIcely done young man

[/ QUOTE ]
making you proud brings tears to my eyes. i'll go for buttsecks next time. how do i go around asking for it lostsoul?
Old 05-22-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So she tells me where she lives and it's only a few blocks so i decide to walk over. On the way i see this african old guy dressed in white bedsheets. He is carrying a sign that says, "one day i will strike". On his back it says, "Jesus victoire". He speaks to me in french, and i just say, "Jesus isn't real", and he looks distressed. I carry on.

I get up to her house and it seems pretty std for our area (fairly nice,3 floors, garden etc). Her mom answeres the door and is actually pretty good looking/young. I talk to her for about a minute, then realize this lady has no daughter and that i'm at the wrong house. WHOOOOOPS. So i call her and find out i got the wrong number, blah blah, it's accrosss the street.

I cross the street and she opens the door and i go in. Her dad was watching tv and reading the paper at the same time (wtf?) and had half moon glasses at the tip of his nose (again, why the [censored] do people do this?).

She's wearing a short (really short) skirt and a std looking tank top. She briefly introduces me to her dad, who seems uninterested (ship it), then she asks if i want to watch a movie. She asks me to choose between King Kong, Inside Man, and V for Vendetta. Sweet! Movies i've all seen. I choose V for Vendetta because it's longer (King Kong blows, i know it's the longest, and i *think* that V for Vendetta is longer than Inside Man). Thanks for that tip ipot. It takes less than ten mins before we start making out, then another five for her to get up and make sure her door is locked (score). It takes another half minute for me to realize that she's not wearing panties.

She gives me some skull for a few mins (she was a tad above average, but not the best i've ever gotten) asks if i want to eat her out. I decline as politely as i can then and "we" just decide to [censored] and skip that. I wrap up (obv, aids is bad), and give it to her doggy for a bit. Then she gets on top for a bit. Before i climax, she takes off the condom, and sucks for 30 seconds. She's a good girl and swallows. We watch the rest of the movie and i finger her (felt bad about not eating her out before) then say that i should go because she's got school tomorrow (lol).

As i walked out the father gave me the "you just banged my daughter didn't you look". Yes, sir. I'll get pics next time (prolly the weekend), her camera was broken apparently

[/ QUOTE ]

A++++++++++++++++++++++, NINE THUMB UP
Old 05-22-2007, 10:54 PM

lol
Old 05-22-2007, 11:00 PM

awesome, congrats man!

[ QUOTE ]
if i want to eat her out. I decline as politely as i can

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm curious to what you actually said. "no, thanks"?
Old 05-22-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
awesome, congrats man!

[ QUOTE ]
if i want to eat her out. I decline as politely as i can

[/ QUOTE ]
i'm curious to what you actually said. "no, thanks"?

[/ QUOTE ]
i have no idea where that pussy has been bud, and she wants me to lick it and [censored]?