Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2007, 10:24 PM

Default Re: Is limit or no limit holdem more safer to play?

well i appreciate you taking your time to get this into me. Most of the points you say are definitely true because a lot of people mentioned the same 3 reasons you did.

Since i assume you play limit, what is the most amount of BB you ever lost in one day? I think i lost 100BB in one day playing limit before and it was real tiresome. When you say 300BB downswing that lasts for a month, do you mean you losing 300BB in one month? I think some players can actually lose 300BB in 2 days can they?
Old 07-25-2007, 08:27 PM

For "Safer", I choose limit because if there is a fire I can get out faster than the old guys at the table.

But seriously, if you are struggling neither game is going to be safe. You can probably learn a lot more about hand reading by grinding limit and improve some skills like positional play, etc. But in the end, it really is where you can find a comfort level.
Old 07-25-2007, 08:38 PM

i hope you found your answers; good luck. i've let this thread go on long enough. any more questions, repost in the low content thread. thx.
Closed Thread