Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 09:30 PM

Default Full Tilt Lag

I am an old man. I don't pretend to be computer literate. But, Can it really be that hard to solve the Full Tilt lag problem?

FullTiltDoug has been promising a fix on this issue for months? FT is making millions and can't fix this? You really can't be trying that hard. For the love of God, hire a competent computer guy and fix the problem.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:27 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Lag

[ QUOTE ]
I am an old man. I don't pretend to be computer literate. But, Can it really be that hard to solve the Full Tilt lag problem?

FullTiltDoug has been promising a fix on this issue for months? FT is making millions and can't fix this? You really can't be trying that hard. For the love of God, hire a competent computer guy and fix the problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are assuming that they care about solving the problem, but they really don't. They only care about anything that might cost them money today.

They seem to have all the business they can handle during these times of limited supply, and from what I can tell - their corporate strategy is to milk it hard for as long as it lasts.

Zero investment, pure profit, middle finger to the customers. And yet you all keep coming back!