Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar

Old 02-28-2007, 12:32 PM

Default Vegas This Weekend

Hi all,

Will be making my 2nd trip to LV this weekend - last April while in between undergrad/grad school I spent just over 3 weeks in the area, playing basically full time (not to really save up money. . . just funding extravagant dinners and side trips to Zion, GC, and the like in fancy convertibles).

This year, I'm heading out for four nights, from this Saturday night to Wednesday. I'm staying with 2 friends in the M Bay for the first 2 and we're heading over to the Wynn for the last 2 - hopefully getting the poker rate at both of them.

While my last trip consisted of a lotta grinding 2-5 NL, this one is going to basically be a 4-day booze binge with the 1-2 NL poker tables basically being the source of said booze. Now that I'm back in grad school, it's Spring Break again. . . an obvious exuse for a 4 day bender. Obviously if I run good I'll move back up to 2-5 but I plan on starting with roughly a grand in cash and wouldn't really like to hit the ATM.

I don't post a ton on 2p2 but check out the posts daily - I'd definitely be interested in meeting up with anyone who plays out there regularly. I know a lot of people have issues with the MB poker room, but I'll be playing at the Wynn for most of Monday and Tuesday - anyone who plays routintely in the 1-3 or 2-5 game give a holla and we can down some top shelf booze together! (I'll be bringing my LAG-tard east-coast style in which I try moves I read about in the HSNL forums against calling stations. Doesn't work here. . . it's sure to work in Vegas, though. . . right??)

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]