Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 12:57 PM

Default Re: [Bonus whoring] European player with 500$ BR

@ Boracay and BotonTilt

I read on Pokersavvy that for GNUF POKER, the requirements are the same (one Point/Crown for min. Rake of 0.25) but GNUF Poker requires like 200 points less than Noble

btw. clearing the PSO Bonus @ Carbon Poker for 12000 PSO Points = 120 $ Stars gift certificate rulez

Edit: And you get 100 Savvypoints more for GNUF
Old 09-07-2007, 04:12 PM

Carbon seems very interesting, the info on PSO was that it was contributed, but with every hand counted it should be easy [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

For gnuf the amount of points seem to vary according to stakes. If I remember correctly you only got something pathetic like 0.05 points for a raked hand at NL10. Here is some discussion:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/for...highlight=gnuf
Old 09-07-2007, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Noble poker through Savvy would be my choice.

[/ QUOTE ]

true. it took me less than an hour.

[/ QUOTE ]

What stakes?
Old 09-08-2007, 03:46 AM

Apples and oranges. Gnuf is Microgaming, Noble is iPoker.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:09 AM

Thanks for all this answear, i d like to do NoblePoker but i ve heard lots of bad things about Savvy (Problem in order to get gifts ect..) I ll think about it while i wait for my Neteller account to open

BTW what about titan poker trough sawwy?
Old 09-08-2007, 04:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for all this answear, i d like to do NoblePoker but i ve heard lots of bad things about Savvy (Problem in order to get gifts ect..) I ll think about it while i wait for my Neteller account to open

[/ QUOTE ]
???

I think I've seen ONE "bad" thread about them here in the last year, and that would be the Playboy poker thread just a few threads down from this one, which has been resolved quite well. Speaking for myself, I have completed 20+ offers there (25, I think), with a 100% success rate. PSO is great as well, they have lots of good offers.

I wonder if you're confusing them with GamesGifts, or whatever they were called?
Old 09-08-2007, 06:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

had no problems with savvy ever. question - why Titan, when you have much lower requirements at Noble. it's the same software. i'd do Noble first.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:06 AM

5/10 limit and 200NL
Old 09-08-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually these "bad things" are from uninformed players who didn't do something they were required to do and then blame savvy/pso etc for delays in payments when it's their own fault.

I've never had any problems with either pso or savvy and if you have a problem they both have a forum you can use to post your problems. I read some of the threads and the problems where usually solved fast.
Old 09-08-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Usually these "bad things" are from uninformed players who didn't do something they were required to do and then blame savvy/pso etc for delays in payments when it's their own fault.

I've never had any problems with either pso or savvy and if you have a problem they both have a forum you can use to post your problems. I read some of the threads and the problems where usually solved fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have actually experienced problems with Savvy. Unanswered mails, lost regs. Yes, they were resolved -but it took them a long time.