Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Questions about bonuswhoring

1. what are the best bonuscodes for pokerstars? IE, pokernews adds another $25 on top of the 100% up to $50 that pokerstars offers.

2. when you go from site to site to bonuswhore how do you move your bankroll? withdraw from one site and deposit that into another?

3. is it easier to clear the signup bonus at FTP or UB if you play .05-.1 and .1-.25?
Old 09-16-2007, 11:08 PM

Default Re: Questions about bonuswhoring

[ QUOTE ]
1. what are the best bonuscodes for pokerstars? IE, pokernews adds another $25 on top of the 100% up to $50 that pokerstars offers.

2. when you go from site to site to bonuswhore how do you move your bankroll? withdraw from one site and deposit that into another?

3. is it easier to clear the signup bonus at FTP or UB if you play .05-.1 and .1-.25?

[/ QUOTE ]
1) I swear this question has been asked in different threads at least a half dozen times in the last week. Search is your friend. Anyway, you want to check out PSO and PokerSavvy's bonuses at Stars.

2) US or not? If not, Moneybookers and Click2Pay. If you are, I'm not sure...maybe ePassporte?

3) What do you play, FL or NL? Both sites aren't very good for clearing at low limits, but UB is so terrible, I imagine FT is better.
Old 09-17-2007, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

at fulltilt you make around 100 points per hour if you 3 table at 0,5-1 full ring NL in my experience. it takes 10000 point to clear the full 600$ bonus

at UB at full ring low limit it will take you ages to clear the bonus.
plus multitabling is harder with that weird miniview.
Old 09-17-2007, 09:51 AM

I'm not US and I'm using neteller. U are advising moneybookers and Click2play. What kind of advantage offers these systems compared to neteller?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not US and I'm using neteller. U are advising moneybookers and Click2play. What kind of advantage offers these systems compared to neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]
Bah...sorry, had my Canadian blinders on. If you're not concerned about Neteller (not saying you should be, but some people won't use them after their freeze-out of the US), Neteller is superior to MB or C2P...although MB is close. Neteller pulled out of Canada as well, so they're no use to me.
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 PM

nobody has any bonuses for pokerstars except pokernews
Old 09-17-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nobody has any bonuses for pokerstars except pokernews

[/ QUOTE ]
And the two I told you about. pokersavvy.com has $90 for 500 FPPs, pokersourceonline.com has $90 for 250 FPPs, I believe. This is in ADDITION to the deposit bonus.
Old 09-18-2007, 07:48 PM

maybe im being retarded but after checking pokersavvy and pokersourceonline neither has any bonus offers for pokerstars atm. so should i wait until they offer them again?
Old 09-19-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
maybe im being retarded but after checking pokersavvy and pokersourceonline neither has any bonus offers for pokerstars atm. so should i wait until they offer them again?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I don't want to call you names like that or anything, but, um... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I went to both sites to make sure they weren't gone BEFORE I made my last post. I just tried again, went to PokerSavvy without logging in, and the PokerStars offer is right there on their home page. So, either:

1) The offers aren't there for Americans. I know PSO has always offered less points at Stars for Americans. If both sites have pulled the offers for Americans, it would be news to me...and to many others here, because these bonuses are talked about all the time in this forum, and no one has mentioned any problem in getting them.

OR

2) You're being a...um...well, lets just say maybe you're missing it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hopefully it's 2).
Old 09-19-2007, 06:41 AM

Im doing the stars bonus right now on poker stars (: