Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Coaching/Training > Stoxpoker.com

Old 11-18-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Unsolicited Plug for Stoxpoker

Hello 2+2,

I just wanted to put in an unsolicited review of Stoxpoker. I used to subscribe to a different coaching site and have taken some one on one coaching with a very good coach from 2+2. I have to say that without a doubt, Stoxpoker is a great investment of time and money.

I really started to get excited about the site when I saw that Ed Miller was going to start posting and putting up videos there. Previously I had avoided coaching sites that were primarily limit holdem based since I was focusing on NL. However, it now seems that Stoxpoker has really started to compile a great mix of different content (NL, Limit, Sit and go, razz etc) and now seems the most versatile of any of the video coaching sites out there.

Furthermore, I only paid $189 for 6 months and got a free gift (sit and go Wizard) which I wanted to buy anyways and normally costs $100. I was hoping to get into sit and go's after reading Colin's sit and go book, so having him as a coach there cemented it for me. After watching two of his video's I feel like between the software and what I have learned so far I would be content based on the $$$ I have spent, and I still have over 6 months left to go (based on completing a 1 month free promotion).

I would highly recommend stoxpoker to anyone out there looking to jump start their game. All I ask is that if you do, you don't sit to my right.

+EV
Old 11-18-2007, 10:58 AM

Default Re: Unsolicited Plug for Stoxpoker

Thanks for the kind words about our site and I'm so glat that you are finding Stoxpoker to be so valuable. Good luck with your game.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

and got a free gift (sit and go Wizard)

[/ QUOTE ]

What about the regs, that just pay each month ?
Old 11-18-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean regular subscriptions? then the answer is yes, the special bonuses are only for 6 or 12 month subscriptions...
Old 11-18-2007, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you mean regular subscriptions? then the answer is yes, the special bonuses are only for 6 or 12 month subscriptions...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking in terms of loyalty bonuses for regs that been with the site for a long time, even tho they never pay for more than 1 month at a time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-18-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonuses only apply to longer term prepaid subscriptions of 6 or 12 months. There are no bonuses for customers on monthly subscriptions.
Old 11-19-2007, 11:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking in terms of loyalty bonuses for regs that been with the site for a long time, even tho they never pay for more than 1 month at a time [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just pony up the dough for 6 months and you can get some free swag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

+EV
Old 11-19-2007, 12:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just pony up the dough for 6 months and you can get some free swag [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

+EV

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't really asking for your opinion EV

Thx for replying Stox [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

+EV

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless I missed something when I signed up, there was no way to prepay if you used your credit card. I was perfectly willing to pay 6/12 months in advance, but couldn't because my only payment option was credit card.

I don't care, though. The site is totally worth the money and Stox can run whatever promotions he wants.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really started to get excited about the site when I saw that Ed Miller was going to start posting and putting up videos there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know Ed is doing some NL stuff for the site at the moment, but was wondering if he will be doing any low/medium work on Limit Hold'em in the future?

PJS