Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-24-2007, 05:56 PM

Default Re: Ask me about financial success to spending 2 years state prison

[ QUOTE ]
My argument is that there is pretty much no chance in hell this guy got railroaded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this? OP wasn't forced to start this thread. He seems to think he was railroaded. What's his motivation to decieve us? Sounds to me like he had a gun to his head.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My argument is that there is pretty much no chance in hell this guy got railroaded. He got caught. Sometimes it happens. You're an embarrassment to the fine date of April 18th.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look dude, my assessment was that given his posts in this thread he wasn't aware of criminal activity. If that's true and he got 2 years he got jobbed imo. You're acting like a real douche here, and it's safe to say you're an embarrassment to the whole of 2p2
Old 11-24-2007, 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
My argument is that there is pretty much no chance in hell this guy got railroaded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is this? OP wasn't forced to start this thread. He seems to think he was railroaded. What's his motivation to decieve us? Sounds to me like he had a gun to his head.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not saying anything about the OP, but there are plenty of people who do a liot more serious crime with every single piece of evidence says the person did the crime without a reasonable doubt, yet that person will deny it to their death.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:59 PM

Fly,

[ QUOTE ]

Well, there are a lot of pieces of evidence, but I'd say the number one piece would be your guilty plea.

[/ QUOTE ]

This just makes you sound retarded.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not saying anything about the OP, but there are plenty of people who do a liot more serious crime with every single piece of evidence says the person did the crime without a reasonable doubt, yet that person will deny it to their death.

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt about it. Lets assume they don't feel the need to start a thread about their bogus convictions here though. With a thread like this you either believe the guy, or move on.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would seroiously like to know why you think I broke the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?
If I had to say either way, I'd say I think you broke the law, who would be stupid enough not to if they had go to purely on this thread.
You you were charged, plead guilty, went to jail.

Chances are very, very good that you broke the law.
Is it a lock that you broke the law? Nope.

But imagine if we were to take all the people in the US the last 10 years who were charged, plead guilty, went to jail for years but maintain, though never proved, their innocence to this day.
Then they were split them up, infallibly, into two groups, one that actually broke the law and one that didn't, no doubt there would be people in both groups, but something like 90%+ would be in the former.

Again, can someone be sure you broke the law? No.

But if someone had to bet money on whether you did or not, based on this thread, betting that you didn't is burning money.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:14 PM

KneeCo,

Now you sound as retarded as Fly.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I would seroiously like to know why you think I broke the law.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, there are a lot of pieces of evidence, but I'd say the number one piece would be your guilty plea.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing I have posted is any "evidence" that I broke a law. That is why a "good" or even a "not bad" jury is so important. I believe you had some preconceived notions of my guilt from what you read. Imagine what a jury looking at 4 30 yr olds, driving expensive cars and living in nice places might think after the DA presents a case. "Well they're here aren't they".

The plea was not me giving a summary of what I did what I did, but the judge asking me questions to respond yes or no to. My lawyer told me what will happen and I should respond affirmatively or the deal will not go through. The judge did not ask me anytthing involving stock promotion, not that it would have made a difference, at that point I would have said that I was responsible for 9-11.

Thanks for saying that I am holding up well. This is the thing that still hurts from the whole experience. The people who fully believe that I got a raw deal are those close to me and those who worked there. Most assume "musta did something".

FWIW during the almost 2 years I was with that company I made $75,000 year 1 and $100k the second all reported.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:15 PM

Who even cares if he broke the law? You guys think anyone is going to win this argument? Stfu already, I want to hear about a dude in jail.
Old 11-24-2007, 06:17 PM

Does this image scare you?