Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2007, 01:22 AM

Default Re: Stat question --- Won $ wsf %

I think Brian said won when saw flop 50% and won at SD >= 35% is good. Maybe he just exchanged them and meant won when saw flop >= 35% and won at SD ~= 50%? That seems nitty though.
Old 08-05-2007, 03:50 AM

the betta you are at poker, the mo u get to showdown wif g00t hand and less with bad hand. u make betta difficult call when ur hand is weak, but ahead, insted of calling like idiot when u beat. dis is kold judgement. wif g00t judjmentz u win mo pots you D-Zerve and LOOZ fewer of thouz u dun hafta (high W$WSF). & @ showdownz u dun mek dum fold (mo W$SD) N u mek gut calz (mo W$SD). is EEEZee
Old 08-05-2007, 04:34 AM

49% @ NL400 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2007, 09:35 AM

Is there some way in pokertracker to see the average number of players you saw the flop with over all the hands in your database?
Old 08-05-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the betta you are at poker, the mo u get to showdown wif g00t hand and less with bad hand. u make betta difficult call when ur hand is weak, but ahead, insted of calling like idiot when u beat. dis is kold judgement. wif g00t judjmentz u win mo pots you D-Zerve and LOOZ fewer of thouz u dun hafta (high W$WSF). & @ showdownz u dun mek dum fold (mo W$SD) N u mek gut calz (mo W$SD). is EEEZee

[/ QUOTE ]

nope
Old 08-05-2007, 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't understand a word he said, but since you disagree, I won't even try lol
Old 08-05-2007, 10:26 AM

hes making a faulty point and probably disguising it with an ironic tone that he can refer to later. he is saying that a high W$WSF is mostly due to showing down at the right spots. obviously completely wrong.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there some way in pokertracker to see the average number of players you saw the flop with over all the hands in your database?

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know how to do it directly, but if you go to filters then select "money in or SF from BB" and between 2 and 10 players seeing a flop, then that will filter for all the hands where you saw a flop but also some extra hands where say you raised and got 3bet and folded.

You can then filter further for the number of hands from these which had exactly 2, 3 4, etc seeing the flop and then work out the avg. from these numbers. this won't even give you the accurate figure and it's a bit time consuming but that's the best way I can think of.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
W$WSF is also a factor of the games you play in. When you frequently go to the flop with 3 or more people it will generally be lower than when you play more flops HU.
I agree with Cristophers that a combination of high VPIP and high W$WSF is generally a trait of a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm mostly playing on crypto network where the games are a lot more passive than on FT or stars. There's a lot of limping preflop and often I'm sitting on BB with T5o, 3 limpers to me and a crap flop. I think this has an impact on the stat, but I have to get more aggressive to get that number up.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i think i have like 42

[/ QUOTE ]

nit [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

vpip like 26 tho

[/ QUOTE ]

me too, nit