Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 06:40 PM

Default The \"Real\" Top 12 Results

Posted by the guy on IdolForums that gets the accurate inside information... supposedly.

1. Melinda Doolittle
2. Blake Lewis
3. Jordin Sparks
4. Lakisha Jones
5. Chris Richardson
6. Sanjaya Malakar
7. Gina Glocksen
8. Chris Sligh
9. Phil Stacy
10. Haley Scarnato
11. Stephanie Edwards
12. Brandon Rogers
Old 03-17-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: The \"Real\" Top 12 Results

So, we're supposed to believe that AI lied to us about the bottom 3? (I'm criticizing the guy on IdolForums, not you).
Old 03-17-2007, 07:20 PM

I dont believe this guy. but...

If its true AI wants steph and haley out for some reason and they are protecting sanjaya. Idol forum guy also says the votes were close except the bottom 3. Complacent fans and low vote totals Its almost a lock (if you believe this guy) one of steph or haley will be going home.
Old 03-17-2007, 07:56 PM

Also, if the above ranking is true, Melinda will need some pretty big setbacks while Lakisha needs to consistently sing amazingly, in order for Lakisha to ever top Melinda. Judging by Melinda's "perfection" so far, it seems impossible.

Now if Blake truly received the 2nd most votes last week after the mediocre performance he gave, he actually has a shot at winning this thing assuming he takes on many of the "guy votes" as other guys are voted off.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, if the above ranking is true, Melinda will need some pretty big setbacks while Lakisha needs to consistently sing amazingly, in order for Lakisha to ever top Melinda. Judging by Melinda's "perfection" so far, it seems impossible.

Now if Blake truly received the 2nd most votes last week after the mediocre performance he gave, he actually has a shot at winning this thing assuming he takes on many of the "guy votes" as other guys are voted off.

[/ QUOTE ]

imo, that list is absolutely bogus.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:08 PM

The list could be bogus but the information this guy has provided thus far has been 100% spot on.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:21 PM

Assuming his information has been accurate so far, I don't see why he'd want to jeopardize his reputation with bogus information. Then again, I'm not sure if "reputation" on an AI forum is really worth much.

I agree that the list looks bogus because it would mean that AI lied about the B3. It'd be nice if we could get more information from another source.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The list could be bogus but the information this guy has provided thus far has been 100% spot on.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent really been following what this guy has been saying but all of what I have seen has been 'spot on' because hes giving results after we already know the only provable results. Has he said anything before a show thats been true?
Old 03-17-2007, 09:41 PM

He's provided song choices and performance order a couple days before the shows. These have always been correct, as far as I know.

There's no way to know for sure whether or not the results are legit. I'm leaning towards no, which is why I put real in quotes. But it's definitely possible, and thought it'd be interesting if true.

FWIW, I would not be surprised at all if the producers decided to get creative with the bottom 3.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:44 PM

He had the complete top 24 before anyone else. He had song spoilers several times and once even had what the judges comments would be (must be scripted). This was the week Jordin was "Dedicated".

He was in Cancun last week and therefore there were no spoilers. Apparently at the time of this post he had not even watched last week's show yet. He is just posting what is being told to him by his "source".

*He even knew the last two girls and last two guys to go up the elevator during the Top 24 show.