Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2006, 10:54 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Rakeback

maybe Mr. Jones will consider allowing affiliates to give rakeback to its players in the future as his main competitors over at Full Tilt seem to do

As far as I know, Stars only pays it's "affilialtes" a one time amount (100 or 150 I think) for the players they sign-up. That's why some of them will pay you $50 to sign-up thru them and that's it.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:01 AM

I would love for an official thread determining excactly how much RB% playing stars equals out to with the FPP's, at all the various levels. I dont know who would actually have the time to determine all the calculations from all the levels including the freerolls offerred and compare it to Absolute so we can see if it is worth taking less bonus money to play with weaker players.
Old 10-18-2006, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would love for an official thread determining excactly how much RB% playing stars equals out to with the FPP's, at all the various levels. I dont know who would actually have the time to determine all the calculations from all the levels including the freerolls offerred and compare it to Absolute so we can see if it is worth taking less bonus money to play with weaker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

It has been done many times at the INTERNET forum. Use the search option or ask at the Zoo (the internet forum)