Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2007, 11:04 AM

Default Re: NL200: KK 3-way

What a gross board for KK, at least it's a rainbow board! I have made a c/f in this spot before on the turn.

Given your actions, you gotta call the $55.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:07 AM

this would be a ton easier if you raised more preflop. I would only under represent my big hands when I got dead reads on people I am gona go up against and I am in LP.

I would check call a bet less than half the pot, check fold to a pot siez be, with these AF stats they are not gona put you all in with a pair. highly unlikely...

and your blocking bet no matter if its a 20 dollar bet or 2 dollar bet is gona work on the river players with those af stats are not gona reraise you all in on a bluff on the river...I mean come on look at those AF stats,

AF stats are alot more important than their vipi and pfr stats in determining if they are bluffing or not
Old 04-19-2007, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this would be a ton easier if you raised more preflop. I would only under represent my big hands when I got dead reads on people I am gona go up against and I am in LP.

I would check call a bet less than half the pot, check fold to a pot siez be, with these AF stats they are not gona put you all in with a pair. highly unlikely...

and your blocking bet no matter if its a 20 dollar bet or 2 dollar bet is gona work on the river players with those af stats are not gona reraise you all in on a bluff on the river...I mean come on look at those AF stats,

AF stats are alot more important than their vipi and pfr stats in determining if they are bluffing or not

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf difference would $1 more pf have made? and AF stats are utterly meaningless after 50 hands
Old 04-19-2007, 11:17 AM

Preflop is probably Falc's standard raise.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:21 AM

bet pot button rules. I use it on PP also.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:22 AM

pf is fine. If he makes a standard raise w/ AA and 6-7s then his hands are unreadable.
Old 04-19-2007, 11:29 AM

ok keep raising small with premium hands and then ask what the hell to to on boards, you should only do that if you dont need advice and know what you are doing.

put yourself in the villains shoes, what do you think hero has? nobody knows where anybody is on this board....

could be AK, AQ, AJ pp<10 I wouldnt put him in KKs with that raise and if you do you got telepethic abilities.

villan could have 10s/9s a set and it would be just horrible if he had a straight/set/2p and we let him get there so cheaply and than paid him off, that would make us a huge donkey and a looser in this game.

and if his stats are enough to decide we are gona call mp but not the co than his AF stats should be good enough to figure out he is not bluffing...lol

btw so what did the villan have?
Old 04-19-2007, 11:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ok keep raising small with premium hands and then ask what the hell to to on boards, you should only do that if you dont need advice and know what you are doing.

put yourself in the villains shoes, what do you think hero has? nobody knows where anybody is on this board....

could be AK, AQ, AJ pp<10 I wouldnt put him in KKs with that raise and if you do you got telepethic abilities.

villan could have 10s/9s a set and it would be just horrible if he had a straight/set/2p and we let him get there so cheaply and than paid him off, that would make us a huge donkey and a looser in this game.

and if his stats are enough to decide we are gona call mp but not the co than his AF stats should be good enough to figure out he is not bluffing...lol

btw so what did the villan have?

[/ QUOTE ]

what is your standard raise? i fail to see how a raise to $8 makes this any easier than a raise to $7
Old 04-19-2007, 11:31 AM

I always raise to $7 @ NL200 first in without posters behind.

Anyways I called and he showed a set of sevens. I guess this is pretty standard against MP2. He only has 75bbs and have donkstats. If he had a full stack then it's probably a fold right?
Old 04-19-2007, 11:42 AM

I usually raise to about $11 or $12 at a 1/2 live game if I am the first person in.