Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 01:08 AM

Default Re: lost 8K my story help and advice

Hey [censored] you only lost $3630. $3500 from your friend and $130 of yours. Make arrangements with your buddy, if he trusted you with $3500 he will accept small payments back. Then just reload for a $100, try some big payout $10 and $20 mtt's and you just might get lucky.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey [censored] you only lost $3630. $3500 from your friend and $130 of yours. Make arrangements with your buddy, if he trusted you with $3500 he will accept small payments back. Then just reload for a $100, try some big payout $10 and $20 mtt's and you just might get lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

so basically you're giving him advice thats gonna put him 3730 in the hole.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:21 AM

what u guys think about my school loan plan?
Old 06-28-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so basically you're giving him advice thats gonna put him 3730 in the hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

At least he wont kill himself or rob, obv he's a baby degenerate and will continue to play.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I've turned $100 reload into thousands many times when I went busto in my beginner days. You reload big, or borrow again big, you'll just lose it. I know from exp. Start low, even just $50 play $5, $10 big payout mtt's . Play good solid poker, you will have a chance to win it all back in no time.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey, I've turned $100 reload into thousands many times when I went busto in my beginner days. You reload big, or borrow again big, you'll just lose it. I know from exp. Start low, even just $50 play $5, $10 big payout mtt's . Play good solid poker, you will have a chance to win it all back in no time.

[/ QUOTE ]

He is actually right. People who are not used to playing with a larger bankroll can't win with a larger roll. They just do not have the money management skills for that level of play. All they know how to do is make a small amount into something larger.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hwy bobo or anyone how do i get the rid of the feeling of " wow i had 8k now i have 0? "

[/ QUOTE ]

It will fade with time. Go to school, there will be plenty of other things to think about. Don't gamble. Losing $8k isn't much in the grand scheme of things, and after a while you'll have the perspective to realize that. You'll probably get totally [censored] over by a girl at some point, and this will look like nothing.

I think you should find out what your friend thinks about your loss now. The more you put it off the worse it will be, and knowing will make it easier to make a decision.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:44 AM

this is probably a joke post..but just in case it's not

I love how lazy people are who owe other people money are...it's a joke (you're just like my renters)

how about this...GET A 2ND JOB. I remember back when I had 3 jobs...and the best one paid $8 a hour for construction (super hard work)...suck it up and put in 80-100 hour weeks like I used to until you pay off the debt

then take the lesson you learned here, and apply it, DON'T GAMBLE WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!!!! And the 100 hour work weeks are punishment for not knowing that beforehand...trust me, after you do this, you won't make this mistake again, working 100 hour weeks aren't fun.
Old 06-28-2007, 01:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this is probably a joke post..but just in case it's not

I love how lazy people are who owe other people money are...it's a joke (you're just like my renters)

how about this...GET A 2ND JOB. I remember back when I had 3 jobs...and the best one paid $8 a hour for construction (super hard work)...suck it up and put in 80-100 hour weeks like I used to until you pay off the debt

then take the lesson you learned here, and apply it, DON'T GAMBLE WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!!!! And the 100 hour work weeks are punishment for not knowing that beforehand...trust me, after you do this, you won't make this mistake again, working 100 hour weeks aren't fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Great advice from a slumlord! Bro if you are a degenerate gambler your only hope is poker. 2nd job? He'd just donk that $$ off too. Thought you were a poker pro not a slumlord. Did you get your start in Real Estate with Daddy's money?? I hate ahole landlords like you. Just cause someone rents their lazy?
Old 06-28-2007, 01:52 AM

just tell mom you made a mistake and wont do it again...........lol.
Closed Thread