Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Bonus Warning

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously you should have checked to make sure you got it after you claimed it. Mine was instant.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd have to agree

I highly doubt you signed up, and now that you missed out (maybe waited too long?) you're trying to have tilt give it to you anyways.
Old 03-28-2007, 07:37 PM

Yes, I did hit the button that popped up.
I have solved the problem by cashing out, not because I expect this to have a noticeable effect on FT, but because I refuse to patronize any business which treats its customers so shabbily.
To those who wish to blame me, I only hope you get to experience the joy of dealing with "customer support" at FT
Old 03-28-2007, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I did hit the button that popped up.
I have solved the problem by cashing out, not because I expect this to have a noticeable effect on FT, but because I refuse to patronize any business which treats its customers so shabbily.
To those who wish to blame me, I only hope you get to experience the joy of dealing with "customer support" at FT

[/ QUOTE ]
So, the bottom line is your a dope and it's someone else's fault. Sounds typical.
Old 03-28-2007, 10:55 PM

No, I am not a dope. If I continued to do business with a company which did not fulfill its obligations to its customers, then I would be a dope. I have repeatedly asked FT to support the position that I failed to request the bonus in a timely fashion. FT has repeatedly failed to do so. Of course, if you believe that FT has never had a software failure, you believe them and disbelieve me.
Stars would do the right thing. FT prefers to screw the (now former) customer. I have no interest other than to warn others as I already have made a full cashout and will no longer do business with FT, other than using the FTP points to buy some books and luggage.
Trust them at your own risk.
Old 03-28-2007, 11:38 PM

I got bonus immediately after PRESSING THE BUTTON.
I will continue to do business with a company that only requires me to PRESS A BUTTON for a bonus offer.
Is this classic conditioning or what? Press a button,
get bonus, don't press button, don't get bonus.

BTW, my Bonus button didn't 'popup'. I selected check bonus offers and the button was on the page that showed the offer.
Old 03-30-2007, 01:48 AM

I completed the same actions. the software failed me, and I did not get the bonus. FT decided it was worth losing a customer because morons would not worry that a customer service issue could effect them. You prove them right; while I cost them business. Again, I hope that you need customer service at some point and have to get it from FT.
Good luck.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:10 PM

It looks like the OP received a special bonus offer from Full Tilt Poker, and then did not complete the required steps to opt in. In order to start earning this bonus, players had to opt in by logging into the FTP game client software, clicking on the “Requests” item in the taskbar and then selecting the “Check my bonus offer…” item.

Some of the players received a variation of the special bonus which required a redeposit in order to activate it. If you received this sort of offer, you had to take the additional step of making a deposit after opting in to the bonus.

All players had to complete these steps before 12:00:01 AM ET on March 24th, as this was when the bonus expired. I'm sorry the OP feels he was disadvantaged by not being able to participate in this offered bonus, and while I hate to lose a player over something like this, I think it was clear how to opt in and start earning the required points.

Some players who were using the Resizable Table BETA version of the Full Tilt Poker software had difficulty opting in to their special bonus offer via the Beta version.

Unfortunately, the beta version is not guaranteed to be bug free, as it is a beta (test) version. When you use a beta version you accept the risks inherent in using a software version that is not 100% tested or guaranteed. Our full disclaimer for the beta version of the Full Tilt Poker Software can be found here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/beta/

And just a quick note that resizable tables are now available in the normal client as of the Tuesday morning software update.

Sean
Old 03-30-2007, 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I completed the same actions. the software failed me, and I did not get the bonus. FT decided it was worth losing a customer because morons would not worry that a customer service issue could effect them. You prove them right; while I cost them business. Again, I hope that you need customer service at some point and have to get it from FT.
Good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

you didnt do the simplest due diligence to make sure you got the bonus. Don't blame FTP.
Old 03-30-2007, 07:52 PM

For what its worth I thought I signed up for a bonus on stars initially but I too messed up. When I emailed them they graciously told me I screwed up but that they credited me with the bonus anyways...

I <3 Stars.....
Old 03-30-2007, 08:43 PM

How do you screw up a stars bonus? All you do is deposit and the rest is taken care of.