Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Notre Dame 8-1
1 0 0%
2 1 2.78%
3 1 2.78%
4 0 0%
5 1 2.78%
6 2 5.56%
7 2 5.56%
8 11 30.56%
9 5 13.89%
10 13 36.11%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-24-2007, 10:38 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
While I realize that this will anger the "burn AP to the ground" crowd, has anybody stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, not EVERYBODY at AP (or online poker rooms, in general) is an unethical, dishonest, criminal? Isn't it quite possible that many of the higher-ups in the company were fooled just as badly as AP customers by POTRIPPER and friends and that they are simply guilty of being blind?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is very accurate, and thought so long before the issue of Nat going to CR on Absolute's dime ever came to light. Not everyone at Enron was in on cooking the books... and 99.9% of the company's employees were far angrier than the rest of the public.

[ QUOTE ]
dlks9s,
I don't believe management is necessarily bad, but they denied him access to the accounts. Game set match.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's conceivable that because a full audit is in process, Gaming Associates has exclusive access to that material written into the policies and procedures of how they work.

I'm not trying to defend Absolute in any way, but everyone seems to think that AJ and Scott represent all AP employees and their business ethics.

Is it so hard to believe that everyone else at the company is furious with what has happened, and want the auditing company and independent consultants to come in and not only figure out where they went wrong, but provide legitimate advice on how they can tidy their operation and maintain their market share?