Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

BB: $215.95
UTG: $78.00
MP: $175.00
CO: $191.00
Button: $651.95
SB: $286.80

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG folds, MP calls $2, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $9</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB calls $7, MP calls $7.

Flop: ($28.00) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($28.00) 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#FF0000">MP bets $28</font>, Hero calls $28, BB folds.

River: ($84.00) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">MP bets $42</font>, Hero ??

Villain seems laggy over small sample. Easy river call?
Old 10-16-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: top trips on low board

Speaking of laggy, hero is raising a hand with very few nut outs. Why didnt you bet flop. 53xx is not that likely. I fold river, but calling is ok. This is like a 2nd nut flush scenario.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:53 AM

yur pre flop raise with those holdings is a little thin at best.

bet flop.

as played, min raise turn and see what happens.

as played, fold river........i guess.

its hard to know exactly what to do because you didnt do anything to get information.

idk, chips are for more than just making money with. sometimes you have to throw some out for information......even if you lose.

better to find out early rather than later.......when it costs you more.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:52 AM

if i feel like playing my hand here its better raising than calling to clean up a few outs and try to get it HU in position.

i think flop check is fine although again i might bet depending on opponents and my table image - the rest is standard i can probably find a crying call on the river getting 3-1, although we are only really beating a bluff so im certainly not happy about it
Old 10-16-2007, 07:51 AM

preflop holding is thin at best? what are you talking about?

minraise turn see what happens? seems like a solid plan LOL

i pretty much disagree with all of the advice so far in this thread.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:06 AM

Fold river. Too easy for him to be straightened/full here, and we beat almost nothing, I doubt he has trip 6s/worse kick.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"yur pre flop raise with those holdings is a little thin at best." PF is absolutely fine. With one limper, I'd definitely mash the pot button from the CO everyday
"bet flop." definitely a horrible flop to cbet on with 3 players still in. Check is fine
"as played, min raise turn and see what happens."now you're making my head asplode and this is the second thread in three that's made this happen for me today. Call is fine with position
"as played, fold river........i guess."I agree with sqwisssssss here except I say it without hesitation. I know you want to find a reason to call this but trust me, they're all bad. There's way too much out there and you don't even beat trips with TK.
"its hard to know exactly what to do because you didnt do anything to get information."okay head officially asploded
"idk, chips are for more than just making money with. sometimes you have to throw some out for information......even if you lose."I give up
"better to find out early rather than later.......when it costs you more."I kind of agree with this. Sometimes it is. In NLHE moreso though than PLO. Having said that, I think you played it absolutely fine as long as you folded river [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree with just about everything in this post. My responses in bold above. Sorry for beating down your post sqwisssssss. Simply didn't agree with what you put.