Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-08-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Pokerstars support response time/transfer issue

How long does it take them to respond usually? I've emailed them twice (support@ and cashier@) since last night and still haven't gotten a reply or tracking number. Is this normal? I thought they were supposed to have really good customer service.

Also, here's my problem, maybe somebody else has experienced it. I transferred some money to a player I'm staking (Pony A). The dialogue asking me if I wished to transfer, yadda yadda came up, I clicked OK and everything appeared normal. I went to transfer to my next horse and the 'transfer funds' option was grayed out. I figured it was still processing my first transfer, so I waited a few minutes (like 5) and then logged out and reopened the client to see if it would fix it. It did, and I successfully made two more transfers to Pony B. Pony B received his funds in full and I got email confirmation. Pony A hasn't received anything and I've gotten no emails one way or another.

Anybody else have any experience with this?
Old 10-08-2007, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars support response time

possible your e-mail service is somehow blocking them or sending them to spam or something?
This is unusual for Stars and sometimes when somebody complains like this it can be because Stars HAS respoded but something else is preventing the customer from receiving it.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Pokerstars support response time/transfer issue

are the funds still in your account, or are they in limbo?
Old 10-08-2007, 09:40 PM

I emailed them yesterday about a deposit question & literally had a reply within hours.

imo
Old 10-08-2007, 09:53 PM

hours is a long time for them in my experience. frequently in less than an hour....although maybe they get an e-mail back-up over the weekend if fewer employees are working and so they spend much of Monday catching-up or something like that.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:21 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I went back & checked the times...... it was 17 minutes.

Ok. So it wasn't "hours" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

imo
Old 10-09-2007, 12:21 AM

I get replies from them in about 15-30 minutes.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How long does it take them to respond usually? I've emailed them twice (support@ and cashier@) since last night and still haven't gotten a reply or tracking number. Is this normal? I thought they were supposed to have really good customer service.

Also, here's my problem, maybe somebody else has experienced it. I transferred some money to a player I'm staking (Pony A). The dialogue asking me if I wished to transfer, yadda yadda came up, I clicked OK and everything appeared normal. I went to transfer to my next horse and the 'transfer funds' option was grayed out. I figured it was still processing my first transfer, so I waited a few minutes (like 5) and then logged out and reopened the client to see if it would fix it. It did, and I successfully made two more transfers to Pony B. Pony B received his funds in full and I got email confirmation. Pony A hasn't received anything and I've gotten no emails one way or another.

Anybody else have any experience with this?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've down a few transfers with your buddy gameover on Stars that have taken over 6 hours... when i emailed support, security seemed to be investigating our accounts because of the size of transfer, and because we play each other. this is one reason i don't like doing transfers anymore, because i'm doing someone else a favor, and in return i have to sit around and worry if the transfer will ever go through. obviously, everything worked out fine... just major delays [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

your problem could very well be some sort of security investigation also.