Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I requested a cashout on August 29th , and it appeared today. Had to complain about a $2.95 fee as well. No purchase on 8/27 has appeared in my bank account yet. I'm really hoping this gets back to the old turnaround times, and no annoying fees. I hate having to keep more $ on stars than I need to play since 1/19 , just because I'm worried about having trouble reloading if I cashout too much and hit a downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

I sent an email last night about the processing fee charge.
They credited it to my poker account today rather than my bank account.

gg

[/ QUOTE ]

The purchase that I made on 8/27 has been deducted from my bank account now.

I am even with PokerStars on both of my instant eCheck transactions since 1/19/07...if they don't "reverse" something ex post facto.

gg
Old 10-15-2007, 10:11 PM

Like the post above me says...use the paper check withdrawal method instead of waiting of stars/echecks to get their poop together. I've received all my checks in the mail (from CA to NY) within 5-6 calendar days of withdrawal request.
Old 10-16-2007, 09:19 AM

I used echecks on Sept. 1st to deposit $400 to Stars.
This morning I got email from Stars saying they couldn't debit my bank, and they withdrew the money from my Stars account. The email says if I didn't have enough money in my Stars account to cover the debit, I need to repay Stars the difference, and that I can use echecks.

So, I'm negative $300 in Stars presently.
I can't say I'm thrilled that Stars resolved it this way, but I understand.

If I use echecks again won't the same thing happen?
Will I be able to play again immediately, or am I looking at a 1 to 2 week wait until the money transfers go through?
Old 10-16-2007, 11:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Like the post above me says...use the paper check withdrawal method instead of waiting of stars/echecks to get their poop together. I've received all my checks in the mail (from CA to NY) within 5-6 calendar days of withdrawal request.

[/ QUOTE ]

Generally takes exactly one week for me (in MI) but the mostrecent took 5 days.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I use echecks again won't the same thing happen?
Will I be able to play again immediately, or am I looking at a 1 to 2 week wait until the money transfers go through?

[/ QUOTE ]

My understanding is that it works like this: you have to pay them back first, then you can use echecks again, but you have to wait for your deposits to clear the old-fashioned way. After two successful deposits in that way, you can then email customer service and see if they can let you do it instantly again. Sort of like probation.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Their echeck processor just screwed me over. I made my deposit of 300 dollars back on 8/31. I received the email saying they were behind. On 10/9, 300 came out of my checking account, cool. On 10/12, ANOTHER 300 came out of my checking account. Not cool.

I called my bank and got the number to Aegis (aka OurPay). Called them up, and they said they had a whole list of customers who had been double-billed, and assured me that they'd refund the money to me within 15 days.

On a side-note, I made a cashout request on 10/5, and haven't received it just yet. Pokerstars told me that the cashout request wasn't made until 10/8, even though my history tab under "cashier" says 10/5.

PokerStars is slipping.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same thing just happened to me. I only made a $25 deposit just to see if it worked. Now I have two $25 withdrawls from my bank account. I'm glad I didn't deposit more than that.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:57 AM

i havent received mine in 16 days. before that it took 4 days. should i be worried? i thought they were going faster now
Old 10-17-2007, 04:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Same thing just happened to me. I only made a $25 deposit just to see if it worked. Now I have two $25 withdrawls from my bank account. I'm glad I didn't deposit more than that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was told that there was one batch that processors sent twice by mistake and theye are sorting this out now.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:44 PM

If EChecks are a bad way to get money on Stars what is the best way? I'm talking about a couple thousand in cash.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:16 PM

echecks are back available for me as a deposit option.