Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2007, 06:08 PM

Default MTH

Hi.
I tried to buy a license for MTH, but OrcaDK does not respond. Does anyone know if he is still active?
Or maybe he's just in vacation?
greetings, maista
Old 09-27-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: MTH

mth still works (with occasional crashes) but there hasn't been a new version out for 1.5 years, so it's not maintained anymore. i would suggest you rather give PartySNGHelper a try.
Old 09-27-2007, 12:27 PM

Hi maista

I sent you your license on tuesday the 24th, did you not receive it?
Old 09-27-2007, 04:40 PM

get it workin for stars please!!! I'd donate
Old 09-27-2007, 07:16 PM

Hi Orca,

Yeah, it would be great if you could get this to work for Pokerstars. I bought your MTH and got to play on Partypoker for about three months or so before the UIGEA caused Party to leave the USA customers.

And then your earlier beta worked for quite awhile on Pokerstars. And then several months ago one of the stars updates ruined MTH.

I know that your product MTH was originally intended only for Partypoker, but you did get a beta to work for pokerstars for a long time. I'm soooo disapointed that you've abandoned MTH support. I know that you're too busy working in your real job nowadays and you were going to "open up" your program so others could support other sites, etc. But that never got any support going it seems.

Your MTH program was very helpful for me at pokerstars using a gamepad with your keyboards options. I've been forced to use other AHK scripts like Starsplanner and Stars Urgent Table and a little bit of my own custom scripts. But your MTH when it worked in the beta for pokerstars was perfect for what I wanted.

Every time I see someone post something about MTH , I'm hoping that Stars support will work again. But even thought I PAID and bought the program, it's worthless now (since Party left USA).

Even more disappointing, I'm pretty sure the Stars Keyboard option is probably a very trial fix involving identifying a new object class or something minor. Not a big program update.

AcesFull
Old 09-28-2007, 08:22 AM

I received it now, it was in the spam.
Thank you very much, this program is of big help.
In kombination with a gamepad AHK script I can now play up to 12 Tables of LHE with ease, increasing my hourly winrate dramatically.
maista