Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2007, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Beat: Stars seized my funds, closed account

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying that we usually do not discuss individual's accounts with other people. However, when someone is publicly saying things that are untrue and could result in people getting the wrong impression about our site, we will defend ourselves by stating facts. I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points.

- His account is closed.
- This had nothing to do with transfers to/from another player, or any other fraud issue.
- The emails posted are a total fabrication
- He has not spoken with Stephen in Game Security about this issue.

This player's account is currently closed, but other than that, everything that he has posted is absolute and total fabrication.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me preface this by saying, slack post sir. I don't believe you can be that good at your job to know theres NO DOUBT a mistake isn't being made somewhere. Way to consider helping the guy btw. I don't even care if he is guilty, why don't you do your god damn job and try help him. If there is some other evidence either say it or dont say anything because saying 'I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points' is bs, we get that enough from AP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uhh, I got precisely the exact opposite read.

OP says "X."
PS says "WTF, absolutely not true, you POS," pretty much immediately.
OP runs with tail between his legs.

You somehow decide that this means PS is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I think the guy is guilty. It almost excuses the PS support post that blatantly didn't care about the poster. I never decided that PS was wrong, in my first post I even said I don't care if he is guilty. my problem is, I hate this part parcel stuff in their explanations. I don't equivelate PS with AP at all, I just want full answers. If they can't explain something for a good reason but are responding at least explain it. Otherwise all we have is the word of support staff. They might as well just say "trust me" if they don't give disclosure of what happened.

This is my only problem with what was said " I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points." So what,we have to assume they are omniscient and we cannot question this?

To me, it never feels right to damage someones credibility without an explanation. At least if I'm wrong in how I've judged this post, people are full aware of how I wrongly judged it through my faulty explanation. /rant
Old 11-16-2007, 10:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol at OP for perpetrating this scam on the one site most likely to resolve the issue quickly and out him as a scamming little turd.

he should obv have run the scam on AP or something and people would have believed anything he'd written.

[/ QUOTE ]
+1
Old 11-16-2007, 11:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Let me preface this by saying that we usually do not discuss individual's accounts with other people. However, when someone is publicly saying things that are untrue and could result in people getting the wrong impression about our site, we will defend ourselves by stating facts. I will not discuss exactly what occurred with his account, but I will clarify a few points.

- His account is closed.
- This had nothing to do with transfers to/from another player, or any other fraud issue.
- The emails posted are a total fabrication
- He has not spoken with Stephen in Game Security about this issue.

This player's account is currently closed, but other than that, everything that he has posted is absolute and total fabrication.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-16-2007, 01:20 PM

from OPs point of view what the hell is the point of making this thread?
Old 11-16-2007, 01:43 PM

clearly to show he is innocent and working to resolve the situation...how'd that work out?
Old 11-16-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably to cover his ass from the backers he scame'd?
Old 11-16-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

could be

a- OP needs to get a life (and a job).

or

b- OP really did convince a few dolts to populate his acct. with monies, and thought this would be a good way to take monies while looking innocent (see, I was so indignant that I posted this story on multiple forums!! see, i'm trying to get your monies back!! psst.. and I'm going to play on another site now cuz stars are such crooks and scammers, want to back me there now?? I'm SURE it'll be safe. Lesson learned, huh?).
Old 11-16-2007, 01:50 PM

You don't want pokerstars discussing the private details of accounts on a public forum. What if you pissed them off by posting that you left pokerstars because they cheat players, and they responded to your allegations by posting your complete hand histories to demonstrate that you just suck at poker and were busto? That would be pretty embarrassing and unprofessional, right? They refuted OP's story. If he were innocent, he would have complained right back on this thread. He did not, therefore he's not looking for them to help him, and he's a scammer. In fact, they might have banned him for scamming people, so why should pokerstars be all nicey nice and try to help him if that were the case?
Old 11-16-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ ] I care

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, wtf is the point of posting this, just close the window if you're not interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't read BBV much, do you?

[/ QUOTE ]
i do. you're a terrible poster.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya quit posting you tit neck
Old 11-16-2007, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ ] I care

[/ QUOTE ]