Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-11-2007, 07:14 PM

Default script - to initially move party tables to top corner when opened?

hello wise software folks,

i would like a ahk script that moves (party) tables to a specific place when they are first opened (i.e., the top corner).

ideally, it would continue to work while playing and each new table opens in the top corner---but once initially moved the script no longer affect the tables---allowing me to re-arrange and place them where i want without the script trying to move them back to the corner.

i have searched through the ahk sripts on the overcards wiki to no avail.

i have tried using partyplanner but so far i can only adapt it to work when i first open all the tables---it will move them to the corner for me---but not once i start playing.

perhaps there is an existing script i am overlooking or a means to adapt one to suit my needs?

any advice or help would be most appreciated.

cheers,
sean
Old 03-11-2007, 07:29 PM

Default Re: script - to initially move party tables to top corner when opened?

Hi,

Did you try PartyAHKPlanner? this not do what you want?

If it does not, I'm trying to understand what you want... maybe this:

Move any Party table once (and only once) to co-ordinates 0,0 - so they all end up stacked excactly atop one another - except for tables you have moved elsewhere? that it? you want them resized at all initially?

dave.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: script - to initially move party tables to top corner when opened?

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,

Did you try PartyAHKPlanner? this not do what you want?

If it does not, I'm trying to understand what you want... maybe this:

Move any Party table once (and only once) to co-ordinates 0,0 - so they all end up stacked excactly atop one another - except for tables you have moved elsewhere? that it? you want them resized at all initially?

dave.

[/ QUOTE ]

hey dave,

thanks for the reply.

yeah i think you got it. no resizing needed.

basically i hate having to find and relocate new tables as i open them in party during a session--i want them to be moved to the top left corner when i first open them (stacked one upon the other).

once the table is open and moved there then leave the table alone and allow me to eventually sort them into my mix individually.

i tried partypanner and it does not work for me.

i multitable with one monitor (set to high resolution) thus i am constantly moving tables i am playing to different spots depending upon where i am seated and the number of tables i am currently playing (the number i play also varies--i am constantly opening and closing tables in the background searching out fish thus the trouble with moving opened tables).

hopefully i am making sense.

thanks,
sean

ps.
i have no idea if this is possible but....

additionally, could the script recognize when i join the waiting list on a table - and now move that table to different coordinates?

...essentially - during a session tables are moved to one location when initially opened <stacked in place> (eg. top left corner)

if you join the waiting list that table is now moved to a different location <stacked in place> (eg. top right corner)

.....once moved (in either case) the script does not continue to act/ignores the table so that it can be repositioned at will