Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: v0.04 available (fixed/improved)

[ QUOTE ]
Hi - safemine works well but for some reason it minimizes the party lobby window and then it becomes impossible to open the lobby again - clicking on it just leaves it minimized in the taskbar. The only solution is to close all party windows and reopen it. It was working before, but this just started recently.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what causes this, but if you look on overcards.com for the "Party AHK Planner" script then I added a button to make the lobby come back when this happens.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-05-2007, 07:47 PM

Default v0.05 available (fixed/improved)

I've just updated the SafeMine script and it appears to be working much better than it used to do (I've just mined for 24 hours continuously using it without any problems). The main difference is the way it closes the popup windows and I think this should help fix the problems with SafeMine hanging because of certain popups.

<u>Changed for v0.05</u>

1) Have increased UpdateTable call frequency to 15s again (too much CPU used).

2) Have tried to fix KillSpamWindows to work better (was locking up and failing to work before). Possibly using LastFoundWindow. was causing this? Also added criticals round the calls.

3) Have made it so that MinimizeTables now also resets the position of the lobby to fix the "tiny-lobby" bug.

4) Have removed the ability to start the old version of FPHG as it may cause confusion with FPHG v2.

5) Have made the script run at "AboveNormal" priority now.

Old 03-05-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: v0.05 available (fixed/improved)

Hi Juk,

Thanks a lot for the script. I've been using it for a while now and have had no problems. I was wondering how difficult it would be to get this to work with the Steps on Party? As is right now it just opens up the tournament lobby for each table.

Thanks again!
Old 03-06-2007, 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Juk,

Thanks a lot for the script. I've been using it for a while now and have had no problems. I was wondering how difficult it would be to get this to work with the Steps on Party? As is right now it just opens up the tournament lobby for each table.

Thanks again!

[/ QUOTE ]
Possibly, but it would be better to add this to iWitness. I've deliberately tried to keep SafeMine as simple as possible so that it can be used as a fallback for those who can't iWitness working 100%, and also for those who want to mine on many PCs/user-areas without running into MIMD related problems.

Old 03-06-2007, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Juk,

Thanks again!

[/ QUOTE ]
Possibly, but it would be better to add this to iWitness. I've deliberately tried to keep SafeMine as simple as possible so that it can be used as a fallback for those who can't iWitness working 100%, and also for those who want to mine on many PCs/user-areas without running into MIMD related problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

juk,

safemine is truly excellent! it actually opens the tables. wow.

as i recall, after v.11 or so, iWitness never did work very well for me at all.

the problem was that about 50% of the time it would fail to actually open tables. i tried running the current version, with minor fixes enabling it to run with the party upgrade, and it simply doesn't open the tables.

thanks again for creating a working table opener---i am much happier with a simple version that actually works over a fancy multi-optioned one, that often doesn't work, any day.

cheers,
sean
Old 03-07-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hi Juk,

Thanks again!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

juk,

safemine is truly excellent! it actually opens the tables. wow.

as i recall, after v.11 or so, iWitness never did work very well for me at all.

the problem was that about 50% of the time it would fail to actually open tables. i tried running the current version, with minor fixes enabling it to run with the party upgrade, and it simply doesn't open the tables.

thanks again for creating a working table opener---i am much happier with a simple version that actually works over a fancy multi-optioned one, that often doesn't work, any day.

[/ QUOTE ]
I can't really take any of the credit, as all I did was take Roland's original iWitness v1 code and added the stuff to allow safer mining over multiple user areas/PCs.

Old 03-07-2007, 01:44 AM

I just managed to mine for nearly 40 hours without a problem, but then was finally defeated by a "Due to an extended period of inactivity" dialog box.

I've added code to auto-close this and uploaded it to the overcards wiki now (see v0.5b).

Old 03-07-2007, 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just managed to mine for nearly 40 hours without a problem, but then was finally defeated by a "Due to an extended period of inactivity" dialog box.

I've added code to auto-close this and uploaded it to the overcards wiki now (see v0.5b).

[/ QUOTE ]

woooo baby!

thanks for this -- thanks alot.

cheers,
sean
Old 03-07-2007, 07:56 AM

v4 and v5 causes alot more cpu power to be needed then v3, when running multiple users. from using 2-6% to 10-30% of the CPU [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I guess its because it keeps the party lobby's open.
so im sticking with v3, which is working fine for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-07-2007, 08:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
v4 and v5 causes alot more cpu power to be needed then v3, when running multiple users. from using 2-6% to 10-30% of the CPU [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
I guess its because it keeps the party lobby's open.
so im sticking with v3, which is working fine for me [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
If you want to let the lobby minimize then just comment out these two lines to look like this:

<font class="small">Code:</font><hr /><pre> ; Restore party loby window.
;WinRestore, PartyPoker.com:

; Reset the Party lobby to top left and correct dimentions.
;WinMove, PartyPoker.com:, , 0, 0, 786, 566</pre><hr />