Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2007, 09:39 AM

Default Re: elindauer is in the well

Hi elindauer. Thanks for going into The Well. I am enjoying your responses and I have some questions if you don't mind.

How often do you currently play poker?

What are some of the biggest BB downswings you have had at a couple limits? How did you feel about them?

What winrate do you believe is possible for middle and small stakes online games today?

Who do you think is the best LHE player you have played?

WITHEG recommends default open-raising from the button with a certain 41% of hands (22+, A2s+, A3o+, K2s+, K9o+, Q5s+, Q9o+, J7s+, J9o+, T8s+, T8o+, 97s+, 98o+, 86s+, 75s+, 65s+) in full to 3 handed games. What do you think of this?

You are in the BB against unknowns. Button open steals, and SB calls. What do you think is a good range for calling here?

What did you have here? And how did you know I flopped top pair?? 3 handed. Button folds, You open from SB. I defend in BB. Flop K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 2 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. You check, I bet, you fold.

What do you believe are the best poker books ever written? Which helped your game the most? Have you read Mathematics of Poker? If so, what did you think of it? Did it improve your game?

If you could be any other person in the world, who would it be?