Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-29-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Full Tilt Shenanigans

Hi All,

Yesterday I signed into FTP and clicked the "My Promotions" tab, and a window popped up with a special bonus (on the same page as the Iron Man stuff). I clicked on that and it told me that I had opted in to a special $100 bonus as long as 800FTP's were earned.

I earned about 400 since opting in,checked my status on the bonus, saw that it had me at zero points, and decided to fire them off an email before I went to bed.

Well, I woke up, and now the email hasn't been replied to, and the bonus part under my promotions has disappeared!!!! Just taken away from me without notice or response to the email, even AFTER I opted in!!

I have been patiently waiting for a response from them but as usual they dont respond and I need action before the 1st of Feb as thats when the bonus apparently expires.

Here is the text of the bonus, I managed to get a copy of that before fulltilt just randomly decided to take it away!!

Special Bonus Status Page
Congratulations! Because of your status at Full Tilt Poker, you are now eligible for special bonus of $100. This bonus is not available to everyone and is available for a limited time.
You have now opted into this promotion, which means you can now claim your $100 bonus by earning 800 Full Tilt Poker points before Feb 01 2007 00:00. Once you begin playing, you may return to this page and view your progress at any time you like by selecting the 'My Promotions' link in the game software's Cashier and then clicking on the 'Special Bonus Status' link.
As of Jan 29 2007 01:19AM, you have earned 0.00 points toward your bonus. You need to earn an additional 800 points before Feb 01 2007 00:00 in order to claim your bonus of $100

Why did you take this away from me without notification fulltilt?