Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2006, 09:05 PM

Default multi accounter?

Ive been reading a blog for awhile now...

http://sngmachine.blogspot.com/

Full Tilt / cracknaces
Bodog / tonysopran0
Poker Stars / tonysopran0 / cracknaces
Absolute / tonysoprano
Ultimate Bet / cracknAA

real good blog and guy consistently cashes nice in tournaments. Natuarally Im thinking is this guy for real or could he be cheating? I couldnt find anything to link cheating with him but I did find some interesting BS from a link on his blog.

One of the blogs he subscribes to is http://pokercash.blogspot.com/
Name:
Kevin O'Brien

Kevin likes to post pics of his play on his blog which I thought was pretty cool until I noticed some red flags in the pics.

in this post
http://pokercash.blogspot.com/2006/1...nt-ownage.html

he is messing around in One Cent Two Cent NL. Him(Seat 1: lucko21) and XxMagiciaNxX are sitting at the table battling eachother. I didnt think anything of it until this post

http://pokercash.blogspot.com/2006/1...100-rebuy.html

Who finished 1st? lucko21
Who finished 21st? XxMagiciaNxX

the same 2 messing around around in 1c2cNL place like that in a $100 rebuy? Odd right..

Then I found a even better one to support the cheating idea

http://pokercash.blogspot.com/2006/1...-suckouts.html

Lucko21(Kevin Obrien) gets a sick suckout vs KevinOand goes on to take 3rd in the tourney. Odds? lol..I believe the self-collusion is very obvious. Im sure there is more pointers in his blog if you take the time to sort through his wins and posts.

Im pretty sure his blog will dissapear shortly to protect his cheating ways.. if any of you have the ability to mark the blog with pics please do.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Re: multi accounter?

very very interesting.
Old 12-23-2006, 09:43 PM

He's either very smart or very stupid.
I'm betting you're right.
Once this thread gets active, those blogs will disappear.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:19 PM

LOL, too funny guys.

First I can assure you there is no cheating going on and the blog isnt going anywhere.

The first sick suckout against KevinO was a FTP freeroll tournament. The fact that it was against a KevinO was a total coincindence. If you do a quick lookup on TPDB of lucko21 and KevinO you can see that we clearly are not playing the same tournaments. The tournament I finished third in on that post was a WPX tournament as well. It wasn't the same site or tournament I had the suckout against KevinO. Please feel free to contact FTP if you have concerns. I can assure you there is no cheating going on.

As far as XxMagiciaNxX he is one of my buddies and we play a lot of things together. There is no cheating or colluding going on. As far as I know no site has any rule about playing in the same events your buddies do. You will continue to see us in many events together. But again, feel free to contact Stars if you have any concerns.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:40 PM

Good [censored] here Sherlock. So since we both played the same tourney and played 1c/2c goofing off then obv we're cheating? We very commonly play the same tournaments as we are friends and have similar playing schedules. You can look pretty much every night and see us in the same events. We met each other a couple years ago on the Cardplayer Magazine forum and became good friends. I think u may be a bit paranoid sir. And Kevin's blog isn't going anywhere.

Also, if u look at the cities we are from, I am from Greer, South Carolina and Kevin is from Bound Brook, New Jersey. Think about what ur saying before u go dragging our names thru the mud plz. My name on P5's is CP_MagiciaN. You may post there and ask about my cred.
Old 12-23-2006, 10:45 PM

both these guys are friends of mine.... lucko and mag... both good players and neither cheat....

lucko... looks like this is the dude mag took that last dollar from in the .01/.02 game.. hehe

i was also in the .01/.02 game.. i went all in every hand for an hour, and lost over a $100.. hehe the waiting list was huge. im ust had gotten there a little after pic was taken.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:10 PM

I don't know... What are the odds of more than one person named Kevin playing poker? And I'm supposed to believe not only is there another Kevin playing poker, his last name starts with an 'O' too? Yeah right.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:20 PM

It never occured to you that these guys could be friends and just really really good players who play a lot of the same tourneys together?

I think that you should think about what you post before you post it. In your mind, a guy is talented enough to get TWO players to the top 21 in one tourney and one or the other to the final table routinely and he needs to cheat?

Further, not only is he cheating for many thousands of dollars, but he goes ahead and posts EVIDENCE of similar cheating on his blog at a .01/.02 game? This seems logical to you?

I know both these guys. They don't cheat. They are both good guys and phenomenal poker players. They don't deserve to have their credibility brought into question by someone who has no evidence of what he claims.
Old 12-23-2006, 11:38 PM

Cheaters!!!!!! Report them immediately!!!!!
Old 12-23-2006, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Cheaters!!!!!! Report them immediately!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Drome has a man-crush on Mag, so this might have something to do with the hositility. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]