Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2007, 08:14 PM

Default Re: AP thread 87.1 - waiting on the statement ITT

[ QUOTE ]
I'm skeptical. This all still wreaks of a payoff to a fallguy.

[/ QUOTE ]

So true...
Old 10-20-2007, 08:14 PM

1. I would surmise that the chord struck re: the pics comes from wives/girlfriends flipping out at their pics being included in this mess. Don't continue to insult us Absolute- Oscar is/was a presence in your company.

2. I hope that Absolute realizes that any statement implicating a lower level employee better come with a ton of evidence.

3. Remember that without the XLS HH, this story would have been filed under the "Tin Foil Hat Tales" category.

4. No matter what, they cheated us. Protecting the integrity of the game is their responsiblity, not ours.

5. Will Mark Seif be issuing an apology, especially for his King Toolbox performance in the last 1K?
Old 10-20-2007, 08:15 PM

I wonder if this consultant is also a frat brother.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, correct me if I'm wrong; but wasn't User 363's IP address different that POTRIPPER's?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're wrong
Old 10-20-2007, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a quasi-statement from AP. This is coming from a phone call, so don't quote me exactly.

--------

AP has secured notarized statements from the person who perpetrated this crime. He confessed to a number of accounts that he did this with. He was a highly trusted consultant of the company and it is very possible that he could have played from Scott's house when Scott was not there. He used 3rd party software and did this from a number of locations in the world not limited to Costa Rica.

AP also says they have proof that Oscar, Scott and Brent are not associated with this (my note: he did not mention AJ, but I didn't remember to ask him for clarification).

AP also says they would like to invite any trusted 2p2 or P5er (b/c Adam Small is in Costa Rica) to come into the office and view the details/data for OSCAR133.

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd party software, this shocks me more than any other thing i have read in all threads.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1. I would surmise that the chord struck re: the pics comes from wives/girlfriends flipping out at their pics being included in this mess. Don't continue to insult us Absolute- Oscar is/was a presence in your company.

[/ QUOTE ]
AP didn't deny that. If they did, I probably wouldn't have been able to talk to the guy anymore because I'd be rolling on the floor laughing. He's obviously involved. They just said he was not the CFO (could not be the CFO on a technicality) and was not involved in this particular scandal. And his wife and family definitely were not involved.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, correct me if I'm wrong; but wasn't User 363's IP address different that POTRIPPER's?

[/ QUOTE ]

you're wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. Good job on everything so far. I hope you guys have enough info/sources to fact check the upcoming statement because right now the story is still extremely fishy.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have a quasi-statement from AP. This is coming from a phone call, so don't quote me exactly.

--------

AP has secured notarized statements from the person who perpetrated this crime. He confessed to a number of accounts that he did this with. He was a highly trusted consultant of the company and it is very possible that he could have played from Scott's house when Scott was not there. He used 3rd party software and did this from a number of locations in the world not limited to Costa Rica.

AP also says they have proof that Oscar, Scott and Brent are not associated with this (my note: he did not mention AJ, but I didn't remember to ask him for clarification).

AP also says they would like to invite any trusted 2p2 or P5er (b/c Adam Small is in Costa Rica) to come into the office and view the details/data for OSCAR133.

[/ QUOTE ]

3rd party software, this shocks me more than any other thing i have read in all threads.

[/ QUOTE ]
Careful... 3rd party software could mean a lot of things. I think we'll see a lot of details about this come out soon.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"They accidentally identify Scott Tom as "Tom Green" on page 1"

They fixed it quickly.

[/ QUOTE ]

anyone with the name of Green we should be looking into?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I'm not 100% sure, but I think the name "A.J. Green" has come up ~10,000 times in these threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i dont remember names in movies either.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:20 PM

i've read a good bit of these threads, and even watched most of the Potripper youtube, but I never caught the ten high or 92 or some such hand that I've seen mentioned a few times. Can anyone post the hand for the curious?
Closed Thread