Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Absurd Beginning to China Holiday

lol this is so [censored] weird. try not to get scammed or robbed if its something like that obv
Old 11-15-2007, 02:55 PM

wow

my favorite parts:

[ QUOTE ]
"yes, I know it didn't come up but I have a baby and husband"

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
During this part of the night or perhaps it was over dinner, it is explained to the husband that I only have three nights accomodation booked and after that i'll be staying in the family home because it's convenient and paying for a hotel would be silly. This is fine with him.

[/ QUOTE ]

also, i guess you're moving over to her place tomorrow until you leave again?

sounds exciting

so, did you bring her a gift, and if so what?

gl mang

also, good job at the the thug/lover bit.... woops
Old 11-15-2007, 02:58 PM

this feels like an Eli Roth movie
Old 11-15-2007, 03:31 PM

Wow, this is so out of left field that it seems true. I hope OP provides more background on the family situation, his role and any future meetings with the guy he was supposed to intimidate.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:39 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

Why did this women pick her up at the airport? do you know her? im confused.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why did this women pick her up at the airport? do you know her? im confused.

[/ QUOTE ]

this women?

pick her up?

wtf are you smoking?
Old 11-15-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this feels like an Eli Roth movie

[/ QUOTE ]
OP will never be heard from again.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:51 PM

It's almost so ridiculous that it has to be true. No one would make something like this up and expect anyone to believe it. Right?
Old 11-15-2007, 09:11 PM

Hahaha guys, guys I wish I could make up something this good, unfortunately my imagination is just not that good so I'm forced to live out the crazy thoughts that others come up with.

So we should continue because I have woken up early and had breakfast just to come out and fill you all in.

Yesterday afternoon, I wander a little bit around the city, don't take any photos because they're either of lame cultural stuff or the real photos of people in the street doing real life stuff that would interest most people I'm too shy to take.

I get a call from the girl, she's just had a driving exam, it didn't go well but I should come over to her place and we'll make some plans for dinner with her friends.

I get there she lets me in and says she was just about to take a shower, she goes off, I watch an NBA Rockets game on TV, because that's all there is ever on any channel ever here. She pokes herself around the corner of the wall to tell me something, but showing enough flesh that she's obviously in her underwear.

Her place is really nice also, the husband told me the previous night out he bought it, he is some kind of engineer.

She showers and clothes herself then comes out and sits down while we think about the next course of action, thinking now I have nothing to lose I break into some tale which contains nothing more than a few in between phrases to tie all the sex and drugs together. She starts telling me about her only lesbian relationship, 'right on' I think, this is getting where I want it to. As she tells the story she slides accross and starts rubbing my dick, ehh sorry for what's really an anticlamictic story I throw her down on the couch there and then and [censored] the [censored] out of her. Actually in all honesty I haven't been laid in a month and it was lucky to have lasted five minutes. We did however go out for dinner and I drank some beers while she played mahjong.

When we returned to my hotel room I found out that she may infact just be a crazy crazy whore, she wanted it all ways under the sun and extremely rough.

So there we have it, I basically just attract fun and adventure though I must say that me ability to act on impulse with no thought of self preservation or the future does tend me towards these types of activities.

So farewell BBV. Might you all fly around the world, sleep with some guys wife and live to tell about it.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Might you all fly around the world, sleep with some guys wife and live to tell about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

new undertitle imo