Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 03:49 PM

Default New Rudy G. interview

New LiveLeak interview if any of you care..

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=416_1194979418
Old 11-13-2007, 06:53 PM

Default Re: New Rudy G. interview

lol, Rudy says that disagreeing with Barack on the subject of Iran is one of the only things they agree with each other.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:02 PM

Hearing comprehension problem? He said Baracks naivete is one of the only things that Hillary and he agree on.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hearing comprehension problem? He said Baracks naivete is one of the only things that Hillary and he agree on.

[/ QUOTE ]
Mostly a writing problem. That's what I meant to write. It's comical, very politically superficial, and perhaps intellectually dishonest that he would say that's the only thing they agree one.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Mostly a writing problem. That's what I meant to write. It's comical, very politically superficial, and perhaps intellectually dishonest that he would say that's the only thing they agree one.

[/ QUOTE ]

comical and superficial maybe, but not ID...I cant think of a single important issue that they are even close on..to the extent you can pin Shrillary down to a single position, that is.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:16 PM

At the end he talks about a practical approach to strengthening the dollar...agency by agency cuts of 5-10%/year, and eliminating half the jobs that open up due to retirements. For someone with a non-corporate background its unusual to hear such a specific and workable idea.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

comical and superficial maybe, but not ID...I cant think of a single important issue that they are even close on..to the extent you can pin Shrillary down to a single position, that is.

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it all depends on perspective. From my point of view as is concerns the war in Iraq/Iran ect. they are the same. They have some differs views here and there, but they don't mean much to me.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I guess it all depends on perspective. From my point of view as is concerns the war in Iraq/Iran ect. they are the same. They have some differs views here and there, but they don't mean much to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can find a consistent position she has on Iraq/Iran you'd be the first.
Old 11-13-2007, 07:29 PM

Copernicus,

I'm just curious. Which Republican are you voting for?
Old 11-13-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Copernicus,

I'm just curious. Which Republican are you voting for?

[/ QUOTE ]

RG. I slightly prefer MR, primarily because of his stronger immigration stance, but I dont think MR is electable as Pres. An RG/MR ticket would have a realistic shot against Shrillary, because the 40+% that would never vote for a her wouldnt be offset by the similar numbers who wouldnt vote for a Mormon.