Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 10-12-2007, 03:53 AM

Default Body modification ala \'The Mexican \'Mutant\'. Q\'s, Pics & W.T.F.s!?!

A local Phoenix man has made the big time! For making it into the recently published 'Ripley's Believe it or Not' he also has the cover of this week's issue of Phoenix's edition of the alt newspaper 'New Times' for having the largest set of implanted head protuberances in the world.

Louie Sanchez III, self-styled apparently as The Mexican Mutant also has (quoting from the article) a split tongue and "Down in his 'Junk' as Sanchez calls it, he has genital beading, a ring through his urethra, and a little barbell that sits just beneath the head of his wiener."

Louie's mainpage doesn't work for me but here are some W.T.F.!?! pics off his pic page:

Here's a random pic from google images. Apparently this guy isn't Mexican because he's obviously more mutated that Mr. Sanchez who would have to give up his title:

W.T.F. is this? I'm not sure if that's tattooed on or if it's makeup but either way that's [censored] up.

So, all right, I'm way older than most of you ppl so I'm out of touch with what's cool and hip these days and I'd like to know: Is this cool and hip these days? Up until what point is body modification ok and where does it cross the line?
Old 10-12-2007, 04:11 AM

Default Re: Body modification ala \'The Mexican \'Mutant\'. Q\'s, Pics & W.T.F.s!

[ QUOTE ]
Is this cool and hip these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell yeah man get with it.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:18 AM

Default Re: Body modification ala \'The Mexican \'Mutant\'. Q\'s, Pics & W.T.F.s!

Haha I've met that guy. I saw him get a size upgrade on those horns years ago.

This is definately not a trendy scene.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A local Phoenix man has made the big time! For making it into the recently published 'Ripley's Believe it or Not' he also has the cover of this week's issue of Phoenix's edition of the alt newspaper 'New Times' for having the largest set of implanted head protuberances in the world.

Louie Sanchez III, self-styled apparently as The Mexican Mutant also has (quoting from the article) a split tongue and "Down in his 'Junk' as Sanchez calls it, he has genital beading, a ring through his urethra, and a little barbell that sits just beneath the head of his wiener."

Louie's mainpage doesn't work for me but here are some W.T.F.!?! pics off his pic page:

Here's a random pic from google images. Apparently this guy isn't Mexican because he's obviously more mutated that Mr. Sanchez who would have to give up his title:

W.T.F. is this? I'm not sure if that's tattooed on or if it's makeup but either way that's [censored] up.

So, all right, I'm way older than most of you ppl so I'm out of touch with what's cool and hip these days and I'd like to know: Is this cool and hip these days? Up until what point is body modification ok and where does it cross the line?

[/ QUOTE ]

What the heck is going on? Louie's pics disappeared from my OP? How did that happen? I'm putting them here again and I hope they stay here. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

wtf? Now they're back again? I wish I knew how this intraweb thingy works.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What the heck is going on? Louie's pics disappeared from my OP? How did that happen? I'm putting them here again and I hope they stay here. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

wtf? Now they're back again? I wish I knew how this intraweb thingy works.

[/ QUOTE ]
Rule #1742 of intraweb thingy: don't hotlink, it pisses some people off.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:13 AM

I wonder how many carny jokes are made at his expense everyday.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
just beneath the head of his wiener

[/ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:56 AM

Come on guys, you know it's spiritual and the pain gives them a feeling of a surreal high. Plus, they are only expressing themselves through a different form of body art.

The only job these people will ever have is as a tattoo artist or being a piercer. Some day when they get old and smarter, they'll be like "[censored], what the hell did I do that for?"