Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: HH\'s with results

vma, it did occur to me later at night that your opponent was either playing tight and folding pf, or you were folding to a ton of SB raises. Unfortunately, when I have all of my epiphames (tried getting it right 3 times) during hyperpompic sleep. So, yeah, I figured out that you were only showing us half of the hands. So take that for what it is worth.

I would like to lead out with the following: That once you start folding, you open a hole in your game, that your opponent is stealing your blinds. By attempting to trap, you are losing value.

Thank you yourface for exposing problems. It is a huge problem that I don't always pay attention to math. This is why I post.

As for my Limit stats....

80/80 out of sb
60/50 out of BB.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
60/50 out of BB.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow. if you don't mind, how much do you lose per 100 from BB? I'd post mine, but I lose 5 bb/100 overall over a tiny sample so its pretty meaningless.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:08 PM

yeah i figured out the half the hands thing when I realized that a bunch of times you were sb two or three hands in a row or whatever.

btw my pf stats are
88/88 sb
52/17 bb

I think these are skewed by the fact that there a TON of dudes that I play that don't raise out of the sb a whole lot. and guys that fold too much from the bb so I open pretty close to 100% until they wise up. against better players I usually quit them after not long (so they don't skew the numbers a lot) but it's probably closer to 75/75 from the sb and who knows from the big.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:28 AM

Default Re: First hu post: 33 hands of LHE

All,
Great thread. Please post sessions of your own so I can reciprocate. errr actually i'll understand if you're not exactly jumping for joy [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]