Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Birfday Party Trip Report - Drunkenly making out with chicks in DC

Drunk as hell on my 26th birthday party last Saturday night, I am talking to a decent looking girl I have had sexytime with before on many occasions. If I want to go home and sleep with her tonight, she will be down. Yet, while making my rounds to talk to people, I bump into a hotter chick that I have never had sex with but would really like to. So I blow off the decent looking girl to talk to the hotter chick for a little while. I sense a really good vibe, tell her I'm going to make rounds to say hellos, but I'd be back and she should clear space on the dance floor for the show I'm going to put on.

So I'm still walking around the bar saying hi to some other people and some hot slutty looking chick hears someone saying happy birthday to me, so she comes up to me and tells me she's buying me shots of Patron. I, of course, oblige and accept the shots. After we take the shots, she tells me - "I'll make out with you, but I'm not going home and having sex with you." I laughed like she was joking, but sure enough, she was serious as we were making out 2 minutes later...and after a little bit of talking, she was firm on her not going home with me stance. I have a pic of her below with me and since I do not know her, I do not feel bad about posting her picture on the interwebs (notice the level of drunkenness):

So I focus my attentions back on the hot chick who didn't see any of this. We hang out for the next hour or two talking and dancing. We get in a cab to go home. I think I am getting sexytime, but she does not want sexytime - only making out. I am frustrated.

Cliff Notes:

- I made out with a random hot chick but got no ass from her.
- I tried to hook up with a really hot chick who spent 2 hours talking to me, dancing with me, and cabbing back with me, yet I can only make out with her.
- I blew off a decent looking girl with big boobs who would have definitely given me sexytime.

I am an idiot when drunk [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

The only brags here is that random hot chick and I are hanging out this weekend and decent looking girl did not catch me making out with 2 chicks and bought the whole "Sorry, I was too drunk to hang out and talk all night" line. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 01:55 PM

Default Re: Birfday Party Trip Report - Drunkenly making out with chicks in DC

If you only had a Jacuzzi at your place...................
Old 07-20-2007, 01:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true - Who can possibly say no to 'Wanna go back to my place and hang out in the jacuzzi/hot tub?'
Old 07-20-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So true - Who can possibly say no to 'Wanna go back to my place and hang out in the jacuzzi/hot tub?'

[/ QUOTE ]

i knew a guy in college who used to score all sorts of women with "do you want to come back and have a grilled cheese?" break out the foreman grill and instant sexytime!

the "i'll make out with you, but won't sleep with you" thing has happened to me before. it's insanely frustrating.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:17 PM

Cappy,

Your forgot a brag and a beat from that evening

Brag (for you) managed to rickroll me on your new iphone at my own joint birthday party! I am also an idiot when drunk and fell for some obvious set-up like "hey come check out how hot this girl is"

Beat (for me)- getting rickrolled at my birthday party.
Beat (for my brother)- hooking up with a HUGE girl, and disgracing my family.

Brag (for Rich Astley)- didnt know he was coming to the CappyAA/Gil Chesterton birthday party- but was able to make a cameo appearence courtesy of your iphone.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

the "i'll make out with you, but won't sleep with you" thing has happened to me before. it's insanely frustrating.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally if I hear some sort of line like this, I get excited b/c girls saying this normally mean - "I want to make out with you, but I don't want to go home with you tonight b/c I don't want my friends and/or you to think I'm a [censored]." So all you need to do is keep working on it a little, and you're fine.

But this girl was very steadfast on her decision. She looks slutty too, which really bothered me.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag (for you) managed to rickroll me on your new iphone at my own joint birthday party! I am also an idiot when drunk and fell for some obvious set-up like "hey come check out how hot this girl is"

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true Gil - It was very funny to do the in-person rick-roll on the iPhone. Also I was drunk which made it funnier.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:57 PM

This line is my kryptonite.

I am a stone cold killer on a second/third date, but getting past that "i just wanna make out" line of defense is impossible for me usually on drunken hookups. I hate the freeze out idea, doesnt work for my personality. WAT DO YOU DO OBI WON?
Old 07-20-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This line is my kryptonite.

I am a stone cold killer on a second/third date, but getting past that "i just wanna make out" line of defense is impossible for me usually on drunken hookups. I hate the freeze out idea, doesnt work for my personality. WAT DO YOU DO OBI WON?

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate the freeze out as well as I usually come off as sulky and whining if I ever try it. Doesn't work with my personality either.

I usually just plow forward and keep pushing at it and eventually the guard weakens. Only this time it didn't. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 03:24 PM

Just agree that you're "just going to make out" and proceed as usual. Once she feels your hands rubbing her ass and your hard dick pressed against her, she'll reconsider.