Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2007, 02:01 AM

Default Re: Romantic things to do in Vegas...

Old 07-07-2007, 02:58 AM

uh how is craftsteak remotely romantic, forget the name but theres a good italian place at the aladdin which over looks the bellagio fountains, last time i was there i saw frank sinatra jr. ZOMG, eiffel tower restaurant is kind of lame, same view of the bellagio but i thought it was meh, still ended up spending 400+ on a dinner for two, TREMEZZO thats what its called, yea go there.
but if i were you, id just pee on her in the shower and use my phone to record it, but thats just me.
Old 07-07-2007, 05:46 AM

good thread.

one thing i realised this weekend is that it's easy to forget just how impressive the service at delmonicos is to someone who doesn't eat at balla restaurants all the time. she will absolutely love it.
Old 07-07-2007, 06:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good thread.

one thing i realised this weekend is that it's easy to forget just how impressive the service at delmonicos is to someone who doesn't eat at balla restaurants all the time. she will absolutely love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I ate there tonight with my brother. The service was impeccable and I go to nice restaurants a decent amount. This was by far and away the best service I have ever had. The food was really good too. All of the recommendations in the previous delmonico threads were spot on. This place rocks. Not sure if I'll go back with my girlfriend, might try something new, but we'll see.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uh how is craftsteak remotely romantic, forget the name but theres a good italian place at the aladdin which over looks the bellagio fountains, last time i was there i saw frank sinatra jr. ZOMG, eiffel tower restaurant is kind of lame, same view of the bellagio but i thought it was meh, still ended up spending 400+ on a dinner for two, TREMEZZO thats what its called, yea go there.
but if i were you, id just pee on her in the shower and use my phone to record it, but thats just me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting.
Think I might have heard of Tremezzo but wasn't aware it was in the Aladdin and overlooked the fountains.
Sounds like a good idea.

Haven't been to the Eiffel Tower restaurant either. Just had read about it in some travel guide I think and perhaps somewhere on 2+2 also.
But if Tremezzo is the more 'legit' restauarant and the view of the fountains is similar I'll definitely look into that one.
Old 07-07-2007, 07:26 PM

go up to the top of the stratoshpere late at night when its not very crowded (easy to do) and sit on a bench and talk while seeing one of the most amazing views in the west.
Old 07-07-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
uh how is craftsteak remotely romantic

[/ QUOTE ]

who cares, it's delicious
Old 07-07-2007, 11:27 PM

top of the stratosphere whateveritscalled restaurant is overrated esp if you've already been a bar w/ a good view of the strip. but bite is awesome.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry to hijack, but what makes it so great? Not being sarcastic just never been there and im curious.
Old 07-08-2007, 05:33 AM

I've never been to Vegas, but if the Delmonico's there is anything like the one in New Orleans, go.