Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 02:41 PM

Default Residence Services SUCKS

ARRRRGGGHHH!!! I am insanely mad right now.

I'm a returning student who lived in residence for the first two years, and I signed up and was accepted for third year accomodations. I make my down payment weeks in advance back in April, and I get a frickin' email saying I DIDN'T make my down payment. Fortunately, the receipt I printed as well as my VISA bill say I did, you STUPID IDIOT RESIDENCE SERVICES.

Supposedly they botched on typing up my name and therefore it didn't properly record that I had paid the down payment. Now they've already given my room to someone on a waitlist and they've giving me some malarky about not being able to take it away from them, and how they're going to try to find me another available room, but it might not happen. This is a joke. I'm going to fight this until the bitter end.

/rant
Old 05-18-2007, 02:56 PM

Default Re: Residence Services SUCKS

If I were you, I would seriously take this to the top of the department. There is no way they can't take it away from the other guy, since they already took it away from you. Guy was on the waitlist and they've got 3 months to get him straightened out. You paid, its your room, you can't let them give you [censored] for doing what you were supposed to do. They [censored] up, now they get to fix it.

Don't settle for "another room". You get yours, they put the guy they gave your room in "another room".
Old 05-18-2007, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Residence Services SUCKS

move out of the dorms?