Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you read OOT at work?
yes 112 71.79%
no 44 28.21%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-27-2007, 07:14 PM

Default How to stack KK

yeah so usually dont cc with 34 here but button is such an uber laq (how i got my stack) and has been raising literally every hand checked to him and c bets everything and cc pretty much every raise so I called to stack him and popped a miracle

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Hero ($73.05)
BB ($26.75)
UTG ($24.40)
MP ($19.60)
CO ($14.80)
Button ($40.50)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $1</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls $1, Button calls $1, Hero calls $0.90, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>.

Flop: ($4.25) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets $4</font>, CO calls $4, Button folds, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $72.05</font>, UTG calls $19.40 (All-In), CO folds.

Turn: ($103.70) 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

River: ($103.70) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $103.70

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
Hero has 4h 3s (straight, eight high).
UTG has Ks Kh (one pair, kings).
Outcome: Hero wins $103.70. </font>

was not even worried about 8 on river, then uber donk says WOW i Had it too, implying he also had a four but folded
Old 03-27-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: How to stack KK

PF IS GROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old 03-27-2007, 07:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i do believe i mentioned that
Old 03-27-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually its not that bad especially when you are guarenteed to stack an overpair from these types of players. Look illuminati I know you play ssnl and I play 10nl, but why dont you stop posting strategy advice in BBV when you dont have a clue to what your talking about.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually its not that bad especially when you are guarenteed to stack an overpair from these types of players. Look illuminati I know you play ssnl and I play 10nl, but why dont you stop posting strategy advice in BBV when you dont have a clue to what your talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

you sir, are a clown.

[strat warning]
if he is a lag, how many times does he have an overpair here? wouldn't he be raising all sorts of other crap? wouldn't that ruin all of your implied odds?

thats the view of a 10NL player, as in the big blind, not the buyin
[/strat]

BASTARD!
Old 03-27-2007, 07:30 PM

Beat: NL10
Old 03-27-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude it's horrendous. I imagine that is the general consensus. I don't mean to be harsh but it's honestly woeful.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you sir, are a clown.

[strat warning]
if he is a lag, how many times does he have an overpair here? wouldn't he be raising all sorts of other crap? wouldn't that ruin all of your implied odds?

[/strat]

BASTARD!

[/ QUOTE ]
He always doesnt have an overpair, but 34 is a pretty easy hand to dump if you miss and you are guarenteed to have 3 players going to the flop. Obviously I'd much rater be in position when calling with this hand but I just dont see how its that bad. The cool thing about 25nl is you can occasionally call with crap preflop OOP and have it be justifiable because the 3 donks who went to see the flop suck so bad post flop. I dont know I will leave the strategy up to you 50nl players....and go grind 10nl.
Old 03-27-2007, 07:37 PM

[X]Won a Pot
Old 03-27-2007, 07:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you sir, are a clown.

[strat warning]

[/strat]

BASTARD!

[/ QUOTE ]
He always doesnt have an overpair, but 34 is a pretty easy hand to dump if you miss and you are guarenteed to have 3 players going to the flop. Obviously I'd much rater be in position when calling with this hand but I just dont see how its that bad. The cool thing about 25nl is you can occasionally call with crap preflop OOP and have it be justifiable because the 3 donks who went to see the flop suck so bad post flop. I dont know I will leave the strategy up to you 50nl players....and go grind 10nl.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what the fish think, too.