Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 01:58 PM

Default Re: Please ban Blackjack777 once and for all

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's banned. I was awol last night because, hey it is a Friday night and I can't be on 2p2 100% of the time, but Ryan took care of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
YAYYAYAYYAY
Old 01-20-2007, 02:17 PM

This is some totally weak [censored]. Far worse/more offensive stuff is posted in BBV all the time. And getting banned from OOT, lol, no comment there.
Yeah, the guy has posted some dumb stuff. But I thought he started some interesting discussions in sports in recent weeks and most people seem to agree - the only time the threads turned bad was when so-called "respected posters" started trolling every thread he posted, which were usually interesting topics that led to good discussion, with garbage like "go away we all hate you BJ horrible thread yet again."
Of course that's pretty much how the forums work now. Rack up a bunch of posts in OOT/BBV garbage forums, collude with other "respected posters" to talk in every thread about how someone sucks, and you can probably get almost anyone banned.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is some totally weak [censored]. Far worse/more offensive stuff is posted in BBV all the time. And getting banned from OOT, lol, no comment there.
Yeah, the guy has posted some dumb stuff. But I thought he started some interesting discussions in sports in recent weeks and most people seem to agree - the only time the threads turned bad was when so-called "respected posters" started trolling every thread he posted, which were usually interesting topics that led to good discussion, with garbage like "go away we all hate you BJ horrible thread yet again."
Of course that's pretty much how the forums work now. Rack up a bunch of posts in OOT/BBV garbage forums, collude with other "respected posters" to talk in every thread about how someone sucks, and you can probably get almost anyone banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

He started 23 threads in sports in the last month. Of course a couple are going to generate interesting discussion.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:34 PM

I've read a few of his posts in BBV/NVG and he received the honour of being one of the first [censored] welcomed to my ignore list.

For this recent disorder outburst, glad to see he's banned.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I thought he started some interesting discussions in sports in recent weeks

[/ QUOTE ]
Agree with this (which means I guess I disagree with Nick B., although that makes me a bit sad). If anything, Sports can be made better by interesting topic starters: best/worst/etc. type threads foster interesting discussion, and he did that.

Don't get me wrong, he did a lot of other stupid things (his performance in the Brandi thread was almost ban-worthy in and of itself, and the cat pics WTF?), but I feel he did help start some interesting discussions in Sports, when he wasn't being trolled for doing so.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to mention how BJ has offered to leave selected forum catagories for a $100 payoff. This seemed to be one of his goals. To make 4 buyins ($100) by posting crap then making the hundo offer. 2+2 doesnt need him. "I'm a [censored] poster, pay me off to leave".
Old 01-20-2007, 02:47 PM

Ban all those who defend him.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ATF Survivor?
Old 01-20-2007, 03:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ban all those who defend him.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL, FWIW I don't think I'm "defending" him per se, but do wish people would start more interesting threads in Sports, whether it's me, him (I guess not now!) or someone else.
Old 01-20-2007, 03:31 PM

Meh, I liked him, and alot of you were unnecessarily mean to him. You can't expect someone to be a good poster when everything he says gets flamed regardless of content.

But obviously if he posted mutilated animals, that's [censored] up and I have no problem with the banning.