Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Theory

Old 11-03-2006, 02:43 AM

Default Re: leaks in your current game??

[ QUOTE ]
I noticed many times I make decisions too fast and it ultimately leads to the wrong decision. When I look back on my play for the session and analyze that particular situation again I realise how I could have made the right decision by just thinking about it for a little longer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps a consequence of Internet play? I've also noted that I tend to react more quickly now resulting in an invisible smack to the forehead when I recognize the error.
Old 11-03-2006, 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Playing for too long a period of time. Playing tired. Tilting after losing to beats or (especially) to cooler hands. For some reason, coolers p*ss me off way more than beats. Beats anger me for a short period of time, but I can quickly get past it and be happy that I got my money in good. Coolers just drive me insane and often tend to affect my play in a negative way for a while after the hand.

[/ QUOTE ]

At the risk of showing my ignorance, what's a cooler?
Old 11-07-2006, 12:17 AM

Playing drunk most of my big downswings comes from this. Playing to many 6 max tables, I went from playing 8 tables to playing 1 or 2 and can put reads on everyone now and know my table image and make so much more BB/100 hands. Looking at my poker tracker I wish I never wasted so much time playing so many tables.