Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 05-06-2006, 06:49 AM

Default second time trying salvia.... 40x.... holy freaking moses

inspired by this thread on salvia

I went over to my buddies house tonight to smoke some big cali blunts, no big deal just wrapping up my friday nites. After myself and a couple of buddies smoked a couple blunts, i was pretty high and the usual drug bsing lead to some discussion of salvia. My buddy mentioned he had some 40x and asked me if i wanted to try some, he said it was something else. So we put some in the bizong, which is a glass on glass bong. The only other time i had tried Salvia it was just the leaves and it made me feel like i was sinking into the couch and a little goofy, but nothing else too special. So he loaded some into the bong and i smoked it, held it in until my lungs felt like they were going to pop, and exhaled.
I handed my buddy the bong, and sat down on the bed. I began to laugh, laid back and looked at the wall, and then the universe came to a screeching halt, and folded in on itself. Time ceased to be, and galaxies unfolded in front of my eyes. I couldnt see any part of my body, but i could feel the kicks of a thousand feet as i could not stop the endless laughing which seemed to echo across time and space. I told my buddies how i felt, and my buddy told me he knew just how i felt, which calmed me down a bit. I could not stop laughing tho, and i feel into a endless tunnel surrounded by light, then i snapped out of it and looked at the wall. The posters folded and unfolded as the walls shifted and give me access to different dimensions of time and space, and i could not stop laughing, i was laughing so hard my face hurt, and then the room would shift to the left and fall apart and reform with things in different spots with different shades of lighting and the posters grew arms and sprouted heads and were devoured by endless monsters that grew through time. Then i closed my eyes, and saw wondrous visions that the english language could not do justice. Then i opened my eyes, and the world snapped back into focus. I almost sobbed because i was so relieved, and at the same time amazed at the power of my own mind, and the intense rush of emotions that accomapanied my crazy experience. Words also cannot describe the echoing of my own laughter and all the ambient noise and the whole time i was only dimly aware of my friends who disappeared while i was shifting through dimensions. I guess it only lasted a minute, but it felt a whole lot longer.
In retrospect, the 40x is probably a little too powerful to jump right into, as i fryed really hard. Now i have experimented with other hallucinogens and such, but this was much much much more intense. The aftereffects were limited to a bit of disorientation, a bit of an upset stomache and some stressed nerves. My buddy sold me the rest of his 40x extract and im gonna let some of my friends try it. I am not sure if i will try it, it was pretty intense and i prefer my highs to be kinda mellow, like smoking weed. In fact smoking a bowl to calm down afterwards helped a lot. I cant imagine this stuff will be legal forever, its pretty powerful and since its not known that well a knee jerk reaction i think would be to outlaw it. Its definitely not addictive as i have no urge to try it again anytime soon.

Cliff notes: I tried 40x salvia for the first time out of a bong, i fried on a totally different level, it left me disoriented afterwards and i smoked pot to calm down.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:57 AM

Default Re: second time trying salvia.... 40x.... holy freaking moses

cool
Old 05-06-2006, 12:05 PM

It's already illegal in Louisiana I think. I tried 10x for the first time recently, and I agree that it will probably be legal forever because it's too powerful to attract widespread use.

Your experience sounds pretty typical to me. I love hallucinating, but this stuff was a little strange for me. I find it disconcerting to watch people under its effects, so much so that I'm less inclined to do it aqain myself. I don't hear a lot of positive reviews of it. Mostly people think it is either weird or bad. I'm undecided personally, but I probably won't do it again without some research into how to control the experience.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:34 PM

awesome stuff.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:53 PM

my friend bough some 100x the other day from this guy on the street. i was with her when she smoked it... within a few seconds of her hitting it she stood up and started walking around my apt. she had a big grin on her face but she kept saying i'm crazy and once she even said i need help. it wore off after a minute or two and she tried to explain what happened. she said everything around her turned into that weird pins and needles feeling you get when your leg falls asleep and the reason she was walking was she was trying to get away from it. she didn't ever want to do it again.
Old 05-06-2006, 02:55 PM

yeesh. 100x sounds intense
Old 05-06-2006, 03:00 PM

that was an awesome trip report jules.
Old 05-06-2006, 03:03 PM

I am quite experienced with DMT and have tried 5-MEO-DMT a few times. With regard to super fast acting hallucinogens I'd have to say my experiences with Salvia have all been generally warm, glowing and full of joy. For the most part superior to an intense trip to the land of DMT elves. The Salvia Goddess tickles you pink, I can never stop laughing when in her realm. A beautiful gift that should be revered and respected.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:40 PM

what exactly is DMT? ive never even heard of it. i gtg to work or id google it right now.
Old 05-07-2006, 04:43 AM

dmt is a short-acting psychedelic. it lasts like 30 minutes - the "lunchtime psychedelic" or "businessman's psychedelic." chemical structure similar to lsd (both are serotonin-like). i bet you find it hilarious that i'm giving you this information.